1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SPB Shell 3D on the Optimus V Review

Now granted, this is on ASOP's latest build of his Gingerbread tom, so I don't know if it will work very well on éclair.

SPB Shell 3D is a launcher replacement with tons of features! When you first set it as the default launcher it has to load for about a minute. Then you are greated by a fairly normal home screen. But there are several awesome differences. First of all, there is a small slider in the dock area. When you slide this, a very pretty 3D page viewer pulls out letting you navigate through your pages. Also on the several of the pages there is dedicated wigets that cannot be removed (e.g flickr viewer, clock, and weather). All the widgets do update live though. It's probably a good idea to be slightly overclocked. Really the only downside to this launcher is that it is 15$ in the android market. Though now that I have played with it for about a day I think the bang for your buck is extremely high!!

Please pm me with questions

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

You can rearrange the panels to include removing the ones with the dedicated Widgets and adding new blank panels. I think this launcher is awesom

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk