2.3.3 Auto Answer GVcallback

Elmdor

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Up and running with aosp 2.3.3 ROM and setup with sipgate on the VOIP client. Everything works great with GVcallback, just wondering if there was a way to set it up to auto answer the GVcallback???

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Only way I know of is to run CSipsimple. Then you can setup a rule/filter to auto answer calls that come from your google voice number.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
You need an app that does call filtering and automation. Then set a rule to auto answer if your GV number calls. I think you can use Tasker.

New Profile -> State -> Incoming call -> Put in your GV Contact Name -> New Task -> + -> Phone -> Take Call -> Done

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I cant get half the profiles you post to work on my phone mmarz lol. Always says not available on this device.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I cant get half the profiles you post to work on my phone mmarz lol. Always says not available on this device.

Lol, during which part does it say that?

I just made this profile and it worked on my phone. Maybe it doesn't work on GB. I'm on 2.2.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Lol, during which part does it say that?

I just made this profile and it worked on my phone. Maybe it doesn't work on GB. I'm on 2.2.

I think its the 2.3 build it wont work on.
Youve posted two different profiles and both of them when I get to the last step it gives that error. No biggie just makes me LOL and want to throw my phone briefly.