AOSP 2.3.3 come with USB tether?

TekOne

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm using DPAnet for USB tether, but this trial ver is expired. Is it AOSP 2.3.3 come with USB tether or what you guys can recommend?

moto_android_mick

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Im sure that pdanet will work but aosp comes with a native wireless wifi app other than the sms tether that comes along with that i dont see any other reason yo have it anyways, unless someone else knows something more! Try it out its in your settings>wireless & network> portable hotspot:)

theboundless

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Easy tether is a good simple app, but it does cost money, its on the market, nowadays when I have to tether i usually do it wired, since it's charging my phone at the same time, and only radio is on (3g) instead of two radios on for the wireless tether (wifi and 3g simultaneously), and I get better download speeds.

TekOne

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Im sure that pdanet will work but aosp comes with a native wireless wifi app other than the sms tether that comes along with that i dont see any other reason yo have it anyways, unless someone else knows something more! Try it out its in your settings>wireless & network> portable hotspot:)

Pdanet work fine for while till it expired. Now, block my facebook, adroid market place etc..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87