Deleted

Poizhan

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Would like to add that along with the rooting, I installed the hybrid PRL on her phone as well. Thanks.

From the main thread regarding PRL modification.
Do not do this unless you understand what a PRL is and why you are doing it. More than likely, this will result in either Virgin kicking you off your plan, or you destroying your phone. You have been warned.

Irate Iguana

Boss Status
Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Plug it into the AC charger for 30 minutes. Then try to turn it back on. My GF's moto charm had a similar problem, the battery probably just has to low of a charge to do jack ****.

Reactions: Poizhan

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Lack of power is not a software issue, and a PRL swap has zero chance of causing something like this.

Try IrateIguana's suggestion, and if that doesn't work, take it back to the store and be polite.

brian117

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Okay weird, I requested that this thread be deleted but it's still up.

Turns out when I got to see the phone, all I had to do was plug it in and it turned on *facepalm*. My mom though claimed she has tried 2 outlets at her work and neither would charge the phone but I tried an outlet in our house and it turned on charging. The battery was dead so that was the issue. :-[

Thank you guys for your replies and was hoping this thread would get deleted before people made posts on it.

As for Poizhan, firstly I didn't want my mother having a phone with an annoying loud boot sound, nor did I want her phone being slowed down and having wasted memory with all the preinstalled Virgin Mobile apps. I had her consent to root it. And I know how what a PRL is and how to install one. I installed a PRL on my own phone way before she even got hers so I'm not stupid (except for making this thread when it was just because of a dead battery :p).

If a mod ever comes along this, please delete this thread. Thanks.

Reactions: thexxoffspring

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey