Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

Default Optimus V and plants vs zombies

Running the latest Aospcwmod rom...

This has happened my last to boots...

I boot and plants vs zombies is no longer installed. The app size is down to zero and there is no icon and it says not installed. Anyone else have this issue?

Also, I got a new sd card (8gb class 6) I SEE NO REAL SPEED DIFFERENCE. I installed sd booster and set the value at 2048 and maybe a slight difference but not sure. seems to take awhile for sd card to load apps installed to it on boot. set my cpu to on-demand 245-787.

thanks

You probably had it on your sd card and did not copy it over when u switched sd cards. Or the phone cannot see the sd card.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

i reinstalled it again last night and rebooted and it was gone again??? very weird (it is installed on the sd card. i checked the sd card and read = 12.8 and write = 8.8
    Android Ninja

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/ICS

Quote Originally Posted by nixie21 View Post
    Running the latest Aospcwmod rom...

This has happened my last to boots...

I boot and plants vs zombies is no longer installed. The app size is down to zero and there is no icon and it says not installed. Anyone else have this issue?

Also, I got a new sd card (8gb class 6) I SEE NO REAL SPEED DIFFERENCE. I installed sd booster and set the value at 2048 and maybe a slight difference but not sure. seems to take awhile for sd card to load apps installed to it on boot. set my cpu to on-demand 245-787.

thanks
    Plz set clock, speed to 480-787 it will run better

Sent via Tapatalk using a LG Optumis V with AOSP CM7
    Nexus S 4G
    Rom: CyanogenMod 7
    Kernel: Matr1x

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

with what setting? on demand?

thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk