$100 VM Top-Up card for $90 at Calling Mart + NO TAX

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
This is the best deal I've seen yet for Top-Ups.

Go to Calling Mart - Wireless Refill Cards, add 2 $50 VM Top-Up cards for a total of $99. Then add coupon Father11-10 to get 10% off for a total of $90 + no tax in most states.

When you order more than $100 worth of calling cards, they insist on "verifying" your order. By ordering under the $100 limit, you avoid that hassle which involves faxing them a utility bill. The first time I ordered, they tried to do this to me. I just yelled at them and told them to split up my order into two orders, but you may be able to avoid this headache by just ordering as I described.

Not sure when the coupon expires, but if you order on the weekend, it won't be processed until Monday. I just ordered, and it is "under review". They did this last time too. I'll get my Top-Up codes in the morning.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
This is the best deal I've seen yet for Top-Ups.

Go to Calling Mart - Wireless Refill Cards, add 2 $50 VM Top-Up cards for a total of $99. Then add coupon Father11-10 to get 10% off for a total of $90 + no tax in most states.

When you order more than $100 worth of calling cards, they insist on "verifying" your order. By ordering under the $100 limit, you avoid that hassle which involves faxing them a utility bill. The first time I ordered, they tried to do this to me. I just yelled at them and told them to split up my order into two orders, but you may be able to avoid this headache by just ordering as I described.

Not sure when the coupon expires, but if you order on the weekend, it won't be processed until Monday. I just ordered, and it is "under review". They did this last time too. I'll get my Top-Up codes in the morning.

Yep this is posted everywhere. Callingmart usually doesn't have sales like this so I jumped on it earlier. Added $200 worth for less than $180 total (no tax + points). Almost a free month! Deal is good through 6/24 and I've always gotten my topup codes instantly.

pcp135

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am not seeing VM refill cards on their page anymore. Got $100 yesterday and wanted to add another $100 today. Can someone confirm?

Last edited:

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
I am not seeing VM refill cards on their page anymore. Got $100 yesterday and wanted to add another $100 today. Can someone confirm?

My guess is that it was a mistake and they've removed it til it's fixed. They never have sales on VM besides they 4% off. Hope they aren't gone for good.

TopUpGeek

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Now T-Mobile Prepaid and many more Mobile Phone Cards , STEAM cards and UGC as well as Refill PIN's are available to buy online! I seen new digital delivery auctions on Dibuu few sellers offer them for real good price. Also seen on 4saleusa store and Netstrada.com which got iTunes Certificates emailed as well as AT&TGo reload, Verizon nor Virgin Mobile TopUp .