free equalizer

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I used to have an equalizer that you could adjust the DB of ringtones, notifications, and music (and it was free) can't think of what it was called. Icon was blue/green bouncing equalizer ne one know what it was or one equal to it

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I used to have an equalizer that you could adjust the DB of ringtones, notifications, and music (and it was free) can't think of what it was called. Icon was blue/green bouncing equalizer ne one know what it was or one equal to it

were you on AOSPcm7? thats a part of gingerbread. it will always be installed and in the app drawer

not sure if the EQ apps work on froyo, i read that the audio framework thats in gingerbread isnt in froyo so these EW apps dont work.

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

Havn't found a good equalizer that's worth anything on froyo, not a free one at least. What you're describing sounds more like a simple volume control manager though. Personally I like Volume Control+ it's free on the market

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
were you on AOSPcm7? thats a part of gingerbread. it will always be installed and in the app drawer

not sure if the EQ apps work on froyo, i read that the audio framework thats in gingerbread isnt in froyo so these EW apps dont work.

Gotchya thanks

Havn't found a good equalizer that's worth anything on froyo, not a free one at least. What you're describing sounds more like a simple volume control manager though. Personally I like Volume Control+ it's free on the market

I checked it out. Doesn't let u boost it above normal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress