No data after root

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I activated my phone on Saturday, rooted it, and now have no data connection. I've been waiting for a response from VM for 2 days now, but if I have to return it will they refuse a replacement because it's rooted? Do they even notice? Anybody have any ideas? TIA - sheureka

PhillipBranch

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Wait for VM to get back with you, is all I've got. (does't look like anybody at phandroid really knows what to do either.)
I activated my phone on Saturday, rooted it, and now have no data connection. I've been waiting for a response from VM for 2 days now, but if I have to return it will they refuse a replacement because it's rooted? Do they even notice? Anybody have any ideas? TIA - sheureka

learning2

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site

It's either a bad phone, or something you deleted or messed up with your newfound super powers. The root part is easy enough to undo, assuming you backed up everything else you did.

http://androidforums.com/reverb-all-things-root/654347-now-we-can-root-how-do-we-unroot.html

kimberlyinmn

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Try activating your phone again. I recently had this happen to my rooted phone. (Not sure if it is rooting-related or what.)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49