- 1 Posts
Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 4G.
Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 4G. It's bricked... It's only two weeks old. I bought it locally. If I take this back will they know I bricked it...? I have used CMM to do a Factory Reset. It will not boot at all now. It can be booted to the screen with the yellow triangle - if the battery is removed an replaced - but then the screen goes black and you can do nothing to it.
- 02-04-2013, 12:49 PM #2
- 02-15-2013, 10:48 PM #3
- 133 Posts
- 04-10-2013, 05:22 AM #4
- By MaRz0o in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 11Last Post: 02-25-2013, 07:21 PM
- By AllenRulz in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2013, 02:18 PM
- By Thomasdoc in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 21Last Post: 04-09-2012, 08:11 PM
- By cloutman in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2011, 05:52 PM
- By fallensoulja in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2011, 03:45 PM