Samsung Reverb's WIFI problems

crazycc135

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to log into my college's WIFI. It's protected and locked, so I type in my password and username. Then the problem starts. Sometimes it says "authentication failed" when under the wifi name it says "saved, secured" and it won't let the wifi come on. Other times it will connect and then won't stay on. I don't have a date limit on my phone and I want the wifi to stay on all the time, but it shuts itself off sometimes and then it gives me problems trying to get it back on. Any advice or instructions to keep the wifi on all the time? I turned on the wifi timer to have it on when I wake up and shut off when I go to sleep to see if it helped but it didn't. Help!

bkttk2

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to log into my college's WIFI. It's protected and locked, so I type in my password and username. Then the problem starts. Sometimes it says "authentication failed" when under the wifi name it says "saved, secured" and it won't let the wifi come on. Other times it will connect and then won't stay on. I don't have a date limit on my phone and I want the wifi to stay on all the time, but it shuts itself off sometimes and then it gives me problems trying to get it back on. Any advice or instructions to keep the wifi on all the time? I turned on the wifi timer to have it on when I wake up and shut off when I go to sleep to see if it helped but it didn't. Help!

In wifi select advanced setting. One option allows control of wifi on and off. Select wifi on even when screen shuts off. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SPH-M950

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon