- 01-12-2014, 09:47 AM #2
Re: hi, my reverb crash
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I am afraid you phone has been hard bricked. The accidental removal of the battery (the same would apply for a disconnect) is a partial flashing of the device.
You can try a JTAG service:
I have never dealt with them, so I cannot verify the kind of service they provide.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By dicas1989 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2014, 04:29 PM
- By zbarb3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:33 AM
- By StLouisMan2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2014, 06:30 PM
- By justjohn99 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 12:04 AM
- By Randall Donahoe in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:10 PM