Two new Experience apps

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Just saw two new ones.. One with Reece Witherspoon being out in the wild and Fly Qantas. Trying them out now

Posted via the Android Central App

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok I hate how you install it through the store.. Then load the app up in VR to have then download more content.. But it takes forever!! Still waiting for one to finish downloading. Ugh. I just covered the sensor and took it off my head.

Sleexus

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Wow! Two new games, "Break a brick" and "Look both ways" and now two new Experience apps. Let's hope this is a new trend and that we can expect at least one new game or experience every week or two.

Let us know if these new experiences are worth downloading. :)

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
The one with Reece Witherspoon isn't worth the time. You see her walking up to you in the woods.. Sits down.. I assume she's talking to someone but the volume doesn't work I guess.. Then she gets up, walks away and a fox runs into the scene and looks at u...it's about two minutes long. Stupid.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
The one with Reece Witherspoon isn't worth the time. You see her walking up to you in the woods.. Sits down.. I assume she's talking to someone but the volume doesn't work I guess.. Then she gets up, walks away and a fox runs into the scene and looks at u...it's about two minutes long. Stupid.

Thanks for saving me many minutes of download time only for 2 minutes of huge disappointment.

How could they even think that would be worth anyone's time?! Really that's all it is?

I thought that the Jurassic World experience was mostly disappointing except for maybe 10 seconds of the huge dino giving your the evil eye and then standing up on hind legs to eat from a tree. Other than that, meh.

I was hoping for a fast run though the forest while being chased by Mr T-Rex himself. Now THAT would be worth waiting for the huge video download.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995