ear buds/headphones to use with the gear vr

John Ball1

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I everyone. I ordered my Gear VR from Bestbuy and I'm hoping that it actually gets here on the 20th as promised. In the mean time. What kind of audio equipment should I get? Ear buds or headphones? Recomedations?

Posted via the Android Central App

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I use normal earbuds. Work just fine. Over the head headphones might get to be an annoyance if you have to take the Gear VR off since they would be over top of the Gear VR, but that might not be that big of a deal.

For the games with BIG sounds (guns, explosions, etc) I like to plug the sound into my car, crank up the base. Sounds great with the surround sound.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I use both, I have beats wireless that work awesome, sound quality is great if your looking for good bass, but they can get in the way, but it's not too bad. I also use the Samsung gear circle ear buds. They are small and work awesome, but you sacrifice that bass that comes with over the ears.

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Gear S
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level
Samsung Gear VR

jeffturneraz

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I have Jaybird2 Bluetooth ear buds and get a horrible echoe. So for now I use the crappy ear buds that come with my Galaxy that I have to plug in and have the cord dangling. Earphones are a must to really enjoy. You can go without and just have the volume coming out of your phone but you can't get the full experience