Why am I seeing double images in my cardboard even after calibrating in Profile Generator?

applegrew

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I am seeing double images when I use the Cardboard Google App for Android. I have a Yu Yureka phone.

I used Profile Generator (wwwDOTgoogleDOTcom/get/cardboard/viewerprofilegenerator) to generate a custom profile. On the test page provided on that page the left and right images align perfectly, but when I use the apps their alignment is off by a big margin.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which Cardboard are you using? Did you already scan that Cardboard's QR code using the Cardboard app?

applegrew

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I am using the one from here - getcardboard.in. Anyway I fixed this myself now. I subtracted extra 9mm from inter-lens distance and it works.

Devanshu Sharma1

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I am seeing double images when I use the Cardboard Google App for Android. I have a Yu Yureka phone.

I used Profile Generator (wwwDOTgoogleDOTcom/get/cardboard/viewerprofilegenerator) to generate a custom profile. On the test page provided on that page the left and right images align perfectly, but when I use the apps their alignment is off by a big margin.
Bro i am having the same problem can you tell me what did you done
I have yureka and bought cardboard from getcarboard.in
Please gelp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non