jelly bean on vivid

kurioskurion

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey android fans! I'm expecting jelly bean to be released for vivid like, never. So how do we go about taking things into our own hands? Is there a rom out there that we can flash yet? Or is it still too soon?

I've never hacked a phone yet, but figure there are different forums that can assist me with that. Unless one of you has a link for your favorite hacking tutorial, that would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey android fans! I'm expecting jelly bean to be released for vivid like, never. So how do we go about taking things into our own hands? Is there a rom out there that we can flash yet? Or is it still too soon?

I've never hacked a phone yet, but figure there are different forums that can assist me with that. Unless one of you has a link for your favorite hacking tutorial, that would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah? The WCX tweaks, the overclocked kernel, and WiFi hotspot unlocked.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Well I got Google now and nova launcher beta on my rooted vivid its a start, but still ics unfortunately.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
And besides, we need to unfortunately wait for AT&T's slow butts, as they lag on every OTA update. The ICS update for Vivid was a few weeks late. All because AT&T wanted to bloat it down with useless apps. The HTC Vivid, stock, meets or exceeds Jellybean's minimum system requirements. I just hope we get NFC and Project Butter.

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I just don't believe we're getting it. I mean sense 3.6 says it all. HTC will eventually give us some bs excuse like how this phone was never designed for sense 4 and therefore can upgrade it.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I just don't believe we're getting it. I mean sense 3.6 says it all. HTC will eventually give us some bs excuse like how this phone was never designed for sense 4 and therefore can upgrade it.

WildChild is developing Sense 4.0 for the Vivid, so HTC should have no problem whatsoever with doing it. Hopefully they don't let me or you down just because you upgraded to ICS. :\ AT&T would be the only reason we wouldn't get JellyBean.