Default Re: My Htc Vivid is rooted now I want to create a Wireless Hot sp

I will be trying Cm7 possably tomarro, Gary
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Default Re: My Htc Vivid is rooted now I want to create a Wireless Hot sp

Saenz_Scene I wanted to thank you for your help. I ended up flashing a "Rum_Raider" Rom to my Htc Vivid and it is working great! I am up and running with Wireless Hot Spot working.

Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    ROM
    Will be rooted

Awesome Job man! Glad you are up and running. I was wondering if you had got it flashed and going. I may have to flash now lol i love all the pluses you get with root.

Sent from my HTC PH39100

Default Re: My Htc Vivid is rooted now I want to create a Wireless Hot spot.

How did you root it?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

To the op, if you are trying to achieve wifi or blue tooth hot spot try going to the foxfi website. Download foxfi to your phone from there as tethering or hot spot apps are blocked by att in the play store. If you would like to use with a tablet download foxfi on your phone and pdanet on your tablet and connect through wifi or blue tooth. I I suggest bluetooth because it is less on your battery.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

I have an HTC Inspire with AT&T and want to run FoxFi. It's a blocked app everytime I try to install the apk file. I guess I need to root it and await a response here? Oh how do I root it?

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Quote Originally Posted by mcrane32 View Post
    I have an HTC Inspire with AT&T and want to run FoxFi. It's a blocked app everytime I try to install the apk file. I guess I need to root it and await a response here? Oh how do I root it?
    This is for the HTC Vivid, look at the HTC Inspire 4G forum, they should have the answers you seek. But I will tell you this: Ace Advanced Hack Kit.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12