Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Rooted screenshots: let's see em'

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rooted screenshots: let's see em'-uploadfromtaptalk1329976093242.jpg  
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

sent from my Vivid floating in rum using tapatalk premium.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rooted screenshots: let's see em'-uploadfromtaptalk1331094931607.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rooted screenshots: let's see em'-uploadfromtaptalk1331123382229.jpg  
    The SmartPhone Parade (2006-Now)

QTEK 9100 > Samsung Blackjack > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > BB 9700 > Xperia X10 > Motorola Atrix > HTC Vivid > Lumia 900 > Lumia 820 > iPhone 5> Motorola Moto X>iPhone 5s

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts

Default Re: Rooted screenshots: let's see em'

Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    So, now it looks like iOS?

Hmmmm. Not sure I like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Splitz300 View Post
    So, now it looks like iOS?

Hmmmm. Not sure I like that...

Not exactly... Apple hasn't copied Android's widgets yet. Remember they still just have boring page after page of plain square icons.
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Rooted screenshots: let's see em'

This is awesome you guys.. I wouldn't even know where to begin to achieve these cool screens you guys have created since I still have my clunky old iPhone 3G. But have been monitoring this forum along with the G Note and Skyrocket forums and just can't figure out which phone I'll go with. And now with the HTC One X available and the new GS3 to be announced, I think I have to wait.

Is there ANYONE here with a Vivid that's unhappy with battery life, screen or performance. We all know it's not the fastest phone with the best screen, but since Amazon has it for a just a PENNY, it's a good deal. In the end, I don't want to waste my upgrade though.. Thoughts anyone?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jontalk View Post
    This is awesome you guys.. I wouldn't even know where to begin to achieve these cool screens you guys have created since I still have my clunky old iPhone 3G. But have been monitoring this forum along with the G Note and Skyrocket forums and just can't figure out which phone I'll go with. And now with the HTC One X available and the new GS3 to be announced, I think I have to wait.

Is there ANYONE here with a Vivid that's unhappy with battery life, screen or performance. We all know it's not the fastest phone with the best screen, but since Amazon has it for a just a PENNY, it's a good deal. In the end, I don't want to waste my upgrade though.. Thoughts anyone?
    Love my vivid but can't wait for the one x! Now that's an epic device.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rooted screenshots: let's see em'-uploadfromtaptalk1338517032992.jpg  

ROM
    Rooted 4.0.3 I.C.S.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rooted screenshots: let's see em'-uploadfromtaptalk1339539188364.jpg   Rooted screenshots: let's see em'-uploadfromtaptalk1339539213458.jpg