Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default ROM question?

    How long should it take to completely load rom after it it has been installed and rebooted. Cyanogen emblem is in center of screen in a loading phase
  2. #2  

    Default Re: ROM question?

    It can take up to 5 minutes but if any longer pull the battery and start it back up and it should go through. If it still doesn't work try wiping the big 3 again and reboot.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: ROM question?

    well bro I tried that and still the same Im lost I guess its time to goback to the drawing board
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: ROM question?

    ok I think I found the issue some how I dl the gapps for android 4.2.2 and Im on 4.0.3 so this should fix I hope
  5. #5  

    Default Re: ROM question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigo2323 View Post
    ok I think I found the issue some how I dl the gapps for android 4.2.2 and Im on 4.0.3 so this should fix I hope
    That might be the cause.
  6. #6  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,422 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: ROM question?

    Did you remember to flash the boot.img after flashing the ROM?

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: ROM question?

    Alright problem 1 fixed now on new jelly bean but aosp keyboard isnt compatible keeps sending me notification saying it fail!! ((
  8. #8  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,422 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: ROM question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigo2323 View Post
    Alright problem 1 fixed now on new jelly bean but aosp keyboard isnt compatible keeps sending me notification saying it fail!! ((
    Download the Jellybean keyboard by Beansoft? I think on the Google Play store. Set that as the primary keyboard.

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: ROM question?

    I actually did that it was also kinda of a hassle cause I couldnt type to my passwords to get in to google and I could of swore I saved the data of all apps along with pw's but when I loaded at the apps with back ups no luck but jelly bean rom let me hotspot and Im on ATT not aloud to with out account setup so Im definately gonna have to work on getting that key board to work. Even though I installed it over the other on it still wouldnt except it and culd tfind settings to force it to be the one I want oh well I guess I could just deleted it had to go backwards for now
  10. #10  
    OperationA7X's Avatar

    Posts
    1,422 Posts
    ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

    Default Re: ROM question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigo2323 View Post
    I actually did that it was also kinda of a hassle cause I couldnt type to my passwords to get in to google and I could of swore I saved the data of all apps along with pw's but when I loaded at the apps with back ups no luck but jelly bean rom let me hotspot and Im on ATT not aloud to with out account setup so Im definately gonna have to work on getting that key board to work. Even though I installed it over the other on it still wouldnt except it and culd tfind settings to force it to be the one I want oh well I guess I could just deleted it had to go backwards for now
    Download the Keyboard. Sideload it onto the Vivid. Set up the keyboard. And that should do it.

    Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.

Similar Threads

  1. Custom ROM questions for DROID.
    By tuxedojacob in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:56 PM
  2. Rooting/Roms Question..
    By tibbys in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 05:40 PM
  3. Flashed to stock Nexus One shipping ROM/Question bout Froyo
    By krc1185 in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:16 AM
  4. Yet another Sense ROM question/problem
    By ScubaNitrox in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 04:22 PM
  5. ROM Question
    By silvrvette427 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 01:30 PM

Posting Permissions

B