ROM question?

Rigo2323

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
How long should it take to completely load rom after it it has been installed and rebooted. Cyanogen emblem is in center of screen in a loading phase

diabloking

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
It can take up to 5 minutes but if any longer pull the battery and start it back up and it should go through. If it still doesn't work try wiping the big 3 again and reboot.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Alright problem 1 fixed now on new jelly bean but aosp keyboard isnt compatible keeps sending me notification saying it fail!! :(((

Download the Jellybean keyboard by Beansoft? I think on the Google Play store. Set that as the primary keyboard.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Rigo2323

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I actually did that it was also kinda of a hassle cause I couldnt type to my passwords to get in to google and I could of swore I saved the data of all apps along with pw's but when I loaded at the apps with back ups no luck but jelly bean rom let me hotspot and Im on ATT not aloud to with out account setup so Im definately gonna have to work on getting that key board to work. Even though I installed it over the other on it still wouldnt except it and culd tfind settings to force it to be the one I want oh well I guess I could just deleted it had to go backwards for now

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I actually did that it was also kinda of a hassle cause I couldnt type to my passwords to get in to google and I could of swore I saved the data of all apps along with pw's but when I loaded at the apps with back ups no luck but jelly bean rom let me hotspot and Im on ATT not aloud to with out account setup so Im definately gonna have to work on getting that key board to work. Even though I installed it over the other on it still wouldnt except it and culd tfind settings to force it to be the one I want oh well I guess I could just deleted it had to go backwards for now

Download the Keyboard. Sideload it onto the Vivid. Set up the keyboard. And that should do it.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums