- 1 Posts
Why is it taking so long for Vodafone to upgrade my software.
I phoned Vodafone and they blame HTC. I phone HTC and they blame my carrier. I am running such an old software version it is not allowing me to update anything for months. Vodafone say it comes down through HTC desktop and other I speak to say they got everything over Wi-fi
- 06-21-2014, 10:53 PM #2
Re: Why is it taking so long for Vodafone to upgrade my software.
HTC Software Updates | HTC United Kingdom
Vodafone: INTEGRATIONAndroid Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:38 PM
- By brettt777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:41 AM
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:53 AM