- 02-02-2014, 06:19 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy mini 4 Touch Wiz
Welcome to Android Central! The only way to remove it would be to root your phone (i.e., gaining superuser access, like jailbreaking an iPhone) and either remove various TouchWiz components, or installing a different ROM. These are advanced activities, so as a novice, you'd best avoid them for now. The best alternative is to install a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher.
- By BCB9614 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2015, 12:55 PM
- By bmiller1986 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2014, 03:22 AM
- By dr9911 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2014, 03:43 PM
- By Juan Hidalgo in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2014, 03:29 PM
- By Robert Casselberry in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:30 PM