JuopunutBear - This thing is worse than Herpes

riptide355

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Okay,

New sensation xe (Euro), CWM recovery, unlocked but not S-Off. Will only boot to HBOOT, Recovery, and its favorite, JuopunutBear. This thing will not go away. Happened when I tried the "Wire Hack". Phone boots to it unless I boot to HBOOT. Tried ....

Not incessariliy in this order:
Wiping phone with 3 different wiping programs.
ControlBear.exe -r
Fastboot - most options
Flashing 2 different ROMs
Using Andriod Commander manually deleted every file and folder on the phone.
Others that i can't rememmber.

Two questions:

1. Is there somewhere on the file system that is totally hidden from wiping programs?

2. In the beginning, before I new what I was doing (1 week ago), I renamed a lot of files to update.zip. recovery.zip, PGxxIMG.IMG. Could I somehow be loading Juopunutbear back to the system when I reboot? If so, remedy?

Any help would really be appriciated, as I have spent days trying to work this out on my own.

Thanks!

olivertti

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
i think i have the same problem.. just that mine not start recovery, fastboot, even factori reset... if u solve the problem pls notify me...it dont do anything ,on the screen just shows "JuopunutBear " and an image of a hardrive or disk.. and the computer dont recognize the phone even in bootloader or fastboot.. pls help..

Faraz Ejaz

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
just connect ur phone in fastboot usb copy the file boot backup.img from folder ControlBearRelease_pyramid_ICS_WIN
rename it as boot.img and place in android sdk directory
now use command

fastboot devices
to know if ur devise is connected in fastboot usb or not then use the following command to write your

fastboot flash boot boot.img

for ur convenience ive attached the adb and fastboot files needed for this purpose

Attachments

• android.rar
    225 KB · Views: 24

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance