New Trusted Members

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
You were certainly right about that @Matty! LOL

It's really nice to see so many members part of the group :) It difintely gives you that 'warm and fuzzy' feeling inside to know your time spent on here is being noticed and appreciated. Who knows, maybe a couple months down the line a couple Trusted Members can have 2 titles. :) But with great titles, come great amount of posting lol. (hope you guys get the reference)

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
It's really nice to see so many members part of the group :) It difintely gives you that 'warm and fuzzy' feeling inside to know your time spent on here is being noticed and appreciated. Who knows, maybe a couple months down the line a couple Trusted Members can have 2 titles. :) But with great titles, come great amount of posting lol. (hope you guys get the reference)
Yeah, sometimes I have to dig for something to post about now. Somedays are easier than others. And you're right, it's nice to feel appreciated.

Last edited:

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Greetings Everyone,

Newly minted here. I have been around the mobility community for a while.
(Back to the days of Brighthand, I'm even still somewhat active on XDA as well)
I did some product reviews back when Pocketnow was getting started. I was very involved in the Windows Mobile/PPC communities before going to Android as my daily driver. I still keep up with the major mobile platforms tho.

I am an IT professional with a passion for Technology & Mobility. I look forward to collaborating with everyone.

Cheers,
BR

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Before I accept, what is this Trusted Member group for Telegram users you speak of?

Well it's our BBM group that we are trying to migrate over to Telegram. It's sorta like BBM orb WhatsApp on steroids! It will be TMs from all the sites in one group. Its options and for fun not work, although we CAN exchange TM related work ideas. :)

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Well it's our BBM group that we are trying to migrate over to Telegram. It's sorta like BBM orb WhatsApp on steroids! It will be TMs from all the sites in one group. Its options and for fun not work, although we CAN exchange TM related work ideas. :)
Thanks Rich! Sorry, I mean PKツ

Last edited:

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
New trusted member here. Im James, from Dayton Ohio. Looking forward to getting to know my fellow members and helping the community out together.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello James and welcome. They just added 40 more Trusted Members. I hope more of them, such as yourself, come here to just say hey.

I mainly use Tapatalk and don't even know who most of the members are. James told me he is working with Tapatalk on that though. Right now, from time to time, I go into the browser just to see who all there isツ

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi, my name is Corey and I'm one of the newly minted Trusted Members. Have to say the invitation caught me by surprise, but it was greatly appreciated. I've been around here and XDA for quite some time, but really became active recently. I'm looking forward to helping out wherever I can.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I have been a member since 2011, but just started being active March 2017ツ

Finally, people are starting to coming out of the woodwork. There is approximately 100 of us now!

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I've been so active that now my work blocks access to the actual posts on here. Now I have to switch between looking at the posts on the desktop and responding via my phone. Wish the app had post notifications.

I have been a member since 2011, but just started being active March 2017ツ

Finally, people are starting to coming out of the woodwork. There is approximately 100 of us now!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all! Shane here. New Trusted Member. Forum user for too many years probably. Ha! Started back on hofo back in the WinMo/Symbian days. Started on iMore in 2008 (was still TiPB I think). Only started using Android Central when I got my One M8, but I think I've posted here more than anywhere. I'm on XDA as well, but more browse than post over there. Great to see all y'all, and thanks for adding me James!

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Warm welcome to all new trusted members! It's nice to help people, makes the world a better place. Candles in the darkness and all that! See you all around the forums! Happy days!