Wicked Walls for ALL Androids And EVERYTHING ELSE!

tallen316

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Great work man! I checked the site and the Tennessee Titans background is coming soon. Cant wait to see that. Hey you think you could do a Nashville Predators background, if so that would be awesome??

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Great work man! I checked the site and the Tennessee Titans background is coming soon. Cant wait to see that. Hey you think you could do a Nashville Predators background, if so that would be awesome??
Thank you very much!
Yup, Tennessee Titans are in the works. I got real backed up lately with various projects, but it will be up by Wednesday.

Thanks fatboy97 for all of the great wallpapers. If you could/would or get a chance, perhaps make a Florida Gators in grey scale? Thanks in advance for all of the hard work.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk
Whos fatboy97? Lol.
I can do Florida Gators in grey scale. It's on the list. Gonna be several days, hopefully it'll be done before Friday.

Reactions: tallen316

Husker4Life

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I just had to join to give props to a fellow husker fan. amazing work and by far the best android phone wallpapers out there.
i was getting really mad looking for backgrounds that look good vertical and horizontal. everyone else centers the logos and such so when you rotate your phone half gets cut off and looks like crap. you really know your stuff. thank you for not only the huskers ones but i really like the 3d looking giants one as well. GBR.

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I just had to join to give props to a fellow husker fan. amazing work and by far the best android phone wallpapers out there.
i was getting really mad looking for backgrounds that look good vertical and horizontal. everyone else centers the logos and such so when you rotate your phone half gets cut off and looks like crap. you really know your stuff. thank you for not only the huskers ones but i really like the 3d looking giants one as well. GBR.

WOW! Thanks for the praise!!!
I did spend a lot of time researching and testing the right sizes for the Android screens to come up with my own template.
My Android ones "should" look good in both orientations, they do on my phone anyway!
It sure wasn't easy, glad to see someone actually cares about that!!!

The Huskers should have a great year and I am working on yet another Android wallpaper for them.

gilgastelum21

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Check out my blog here - Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers> for a Bunch of wallpapers for ALL Android screens, iPhone's, new 10.1 tablets and of course all computer sizes!

I have a ton of Nebraska Cornhusker wallpapers, plus Dale Earnhardt, Danica Patrick, some music stuff and am working on ALL NFL teams!

I add new stuff almost every day and I also take requests!!!

Heres some previews
Big%20Red%20Camero%201152%20x%20960%20320%20Thumb.jpg
avenged_sevenfold_nightmare_remix_m_320_x_240.jpg

Philadelphia%20Eagles%20Flying%20High%20M%20320%20x%20240.jpg

can you make a greenbay packers one for the motorola PHOTON???

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
can you make a greenbay packers one for the motorola PHOTON???

Just when I thought I had all the Androids covered, heres another funky sized phone.
1080X960 is what I can determine for the Photon's wallpaper size.
Try my Blackened one I made and just stretch the crop bars all the way, top to bottom.
There will be some space cropped off on the left and right, but, hopefully I left enough padding so it wont crop anything useful. Let me know how it crops.

EDIT - Fixed and released the newer, proper Packer wallpaper.
See next page.

Last edited:
Reactions: gilgastelum21

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

Here you go!
Also, these other two were requests as well, can't remember where though, lol.

Nashville Predators

New York Rangers

Vancouver Canucks

gilgastelum21

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Just when I thought I had all the Androids covered, heres another funky sized phone.
1080X960 is what I can determine for the Photon's wallpaper size.
Try my Blackened one I made and just stretch the crop bars all the way, top to bottom.
There will be some space cropped off on the left and right, but, hopefully I left enough padding so it wont crop anything useful. Let me know how it crops.

Also, here's one that I am working on, should be posting it up tomorrow for all screens, but since you asked, here's one just for your phone!

Let me know how that one fits as well. AGAIN, this Packers one is ONLY for the Photon, all other sizes will be done tomorrow. And I just noticed that my stupid copyright is in the wrong spot. Sorry man, I will fix it tomorrow.

very nice thanks alot

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I like newest designs. Is there any chance I can get a Steelers and Jets wallpapers?

Thanks man, glad you like em!
I got both your requests on the list, gonna be a while though, this new style takes some time plus all the other stuff I got going on.
Check back in a week!

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok ill keep checking. Yeah it sure was a good game! Way to go Pack!!
I posted it yesterday on my site Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers
I love it, may be one of my favorite wallpapers I've made.

anyway you can do a dodgers and notre dame wall ?
thanx in advance

I'll put the Dodgers on the list, but Notre Dame isn't likely, at least not anytime soon. ND likes to sue people for using their logos, even in free works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital