Can any of the clock widgets display weather AND battery?

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I like having one of those skinnable clock widgets (either 4x1 or 4x2) that displays the weather, but I'd also like it to display the battery percentage, too, and I'm having trouble finding one that does both. I have Beautiful Widgets, and from what I can tell, it either displays weather or battery, but not both at the same time.

I had also bought Fancy Widget Pro a while back, but from what I could tell, it didn't have the ability to display both simultaneously. Then I found out the people who made this app are switching to a new app, called Fancy Widgets. I downloaded the free version, and it turns out, in this new version, you CAN have it display battery percent in the widget, along with the weather. The problem is, I can't access a lot of the nicer looking skins, because you have to get the paid version, which bugs me because I already paid for Fancy Widget Pro back then, and it's basically the same program, and the same skins.

There's also SiMi Clock, that'll display both the weather and the battery, but it's also very simple-looking. I like the ones that have a lot of different skins and whatnot. It seems like Beautiful Widgets and Fancy Widgets have the most support, as far as skins go.

So, are there any other clock widgets out there that display both of these items, and also have a lot of skins available? Is there a way to do it in Beautiful Widgets that I don't know of? Should I just double dip and purchase Fancy Widgets again?

LancerzRalliart

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
If you already paid for Fancy Widgets pro just go to your google account and get your order number to unlock the new Fancy widget. And even in the old one you could display the battery percentage and the weather at the same time.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I like having one of those skinnable clock widgets (either 4x1 or 4x2) that displays the weather, but I'd also like it to display the battery percentage, too, and I'm having trouble finding one that does both. I have Beautiful Widgets, and from what I can tell, it either displays weather or battery, but not both at the same time.

I had also bought Fancy Widget Pro a while back, but from what I could tell, it didn't have the ability to display both simultaneously. Then I found out the people who made this app are switching to a new app, called Fancy Widgets. I downloaded the free version, and it turns out, in this new version, you CAN have it display battery percent in the widget, along with the weather. The problem is, I can't access a lot of the nicer looking skins, because you have to get the paid version, which bugs me because I already paid for Fancy Widget Pro back then, and it's basically the same program, and the same skins.

There's also SiMi Clock, that'll display both the weather and the battery, but it's also very simple-looking. I like the ones that have a lot of different skins and whatnot. It seems like Beautiful Widgets and Fancy Widgets have the most support, as far as skins go.

So, are there any other clock widgets out there that display both of these items, and also have a lot of skins available? Is there a way to do it in Beautiful Widgets that I don't know of? Should I just double dip and purchase Fancy Widgets again?

They discontinued the Pro you need to have your original purchase date and the key # and you can transfer to their newer version and not have to pay a 2nd time. On the app scroll down to their email and web information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34