[ADW/EX]LAUNCHERPRO][NOVA/APEX FREE/PRO][GO]Theme][Minimal TEXT]

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey all!

This is my first theme EVER and my first app. Minimal Text!

FREE
https://market.android.com/details?id=minimaltext.kyledesignedme.adwtheme&feature=search_result

DONATE:
https://market.android.com/details?...signedme.adwtheme&feature=more_from_developer

This includes SHIFTs Just clean icons in a icon pack and i made these with Simple Text Text Icon Creator! AMAZING TOOL

Code:
JUST CLEAN ICONS! Thanks to SHIFT!!!
  All of his icons are in the ADWthemeIconPack! 
            To use these or view them: Put the desired icon down on the desktop- , long click the icon, click edit, touch the icon, click ADWthemeIconPack , and click Minimal Text and your in the game!
    ** Link to his XDA post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1188052

ALL ICONS are thanks to REDPHX (Red Pheonix) Using his Simple Text-Text Icon Creator!
    Links: Free (Ads) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.redphx.simpletext&feature=search_result
           Paid ($0.99) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.redphx.simpletext.donate

This is for ADW and ADW EX.

Im looking for some feedback and requests for icons!

Please let me know what you think :)

Code:
**** Pre-installation warning ****
** Make sure you have ADW or ADW EX installed to use this theme!**
You can find ADW here (Free): https://market.android.com/details?id=org.adw.launcher&feature=search_result
You can find ADW EX here (~$3.32): https://market.android.com/details?id=org.adwfreak.launcher&feature=more_from_developer

This ADW Theme has over 600+ icons and I plan on keeping this updated as often as possible!

I have gotten most of the major icons, and literally all my friends icons. I want to theme your drawers! Please email/tweet/G+ me ^_^

This app also has a few dock bars and wallpapers.

This app works best when you hide icon labels! Looks so clean!

*ADW to hide icon labels-
     Desktop - Menu > More > ADWSettings > Screen Preferences > Hide Icon Labels
     Drawer - Menu > More > ADWSettings > Drawer Settings > Show App Labels

*ADW EX to hide icon labels
     Desktop - Menu > More > ADWSettings > UI Settings > Screen Preferences > Advanced Settings > Hide Icon Labels
     Drawer - Menu > More > ADWSettings > UI Settings > Drawer Settings > Hide Labels

Please note a few things I have run into:
    *** Angry Birds is all under the same "Activity Name" (Blame Rovio) I have added a Angry Birds Season and Rio to the icon pack. When you put the icon on the desktop , long click the icon, click edit, touch the icon, click ADWthemeIconPack , and click Minimal Text and your in the game!
    *** Gun Bros and Japanese IME Keyboard both have a $ sign in the name of the activity causing it not to be theme able. I have attached these in the ADWthemeIconPack also.

JUST CLEAN ICONS! Thanks to SHIFT!!!
  All of his icons are in the ADWthemeIconPack! 
            To use these or view them: Put the desired icon down on the desktop- , long click the icon, click edit, touch the icon, click ADWthemeIconPack , and click Minimal Text and your in the game!
    ** Link to his XDA post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1188052

ALL ICONS are thanks to REDPHX (Red Pheonix) Using his Simple Text-Text Icon Creator!
    Links: Free (Ads) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.redphx.simpletext&feature=search_result
           Paid ($0.99) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.redphx.simpletext.donate

ADW Theme Template thanks to JunkDruggler! 

Also a huge thanks to Jon Hancock for making "Android Activities"
   You should install this to help all theme devs , it makes us theme your apps faster and easier!
        http://activities.droidicon.com/

Please let me know if you have any concerns, issues, questions, and requests!!!

Thanks everyone!

Kyle

Thanks everyone!!

Kyle

1.png
2.png

3.png
4.png

5.png
6.png

7.png
8.png

Last edited:

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [adw][adw ex][theme]minimal text theme[new]10-8-11[UPDATED 10

Added 150 more icons!

V. 1.1.43 - Added 150 Icons! (Per Requests)
- Added one Wallpaper
- Added two icons to icon pack per requests
- Fixed a few icons that were set wrong, per user requests

V. 1.1.36 - Fixed Wallpapers
- Fixed Force Closes
V. 1.1.3 - A few misspelled Icons. Thanks for the feedback!
V. 1.1.23 - Initial Release

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

UPDATED

Code:
**After Updating Please click Menu> More> ADWSettings > Restart ADW. This will force changes**
V. 1.1.53-Changed Default wallpaper and added 2 more wallpapers
-Changed the ADW Search bar(It?s under widgets?then find Search, NOT Google Search)
-ADDED 250 ICONS, few icons to iconpack,new folder
-Fixed users icons(RAF)
-Added Docks!ADW EX users! Menu>More>ADWSettings>Theme preferences>Main/Hidden dock>Custom>Minimal Text
-Deleted CORDY,JengamAGWB,Stellar Escape,AIR Attack HD.All use the same code

Reactions: timothy

timothy

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site

Dude,

I downloaded this last night and LOVE it. Awesome job!
Wonder if there is a way to make custom text icons i.e. my wife's name for a quick contact or the name of the local pizza delivery place. Just a thought.

Great theme, keep them coming.
Tim

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Dude,

I downloaded this last night and LOVE it. Awesome job!
Wonder if there is a way to make custom text icons i.e. my wife's name for a quick contact or the name of the local pizza delivery place. Just a thought.

Great theme, keep them coming.
Tim

I can put anything you need in the icon pack :) if thats what you want? unless you want the ability to make it right away?

If anything email me or post here :)

kyledesignedme@gmail.com

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

UPDATED ^_^

Code:
**If you appreciate this app(or if you wanna buy me a beer), check out the donate version!**

**After Updating Please click Menu> More> ADWSettings > Restart ADW**

V. 1.1.7 *Small Minor Release*
**Updated 75 icons bringing total up to 1000**
**Took out bad wall**
**Please send all icon requests, please :)**
*FYI Going to be doing a full makeover with better looking, bigger icons, please be patient^_^*
*Deleted 7 icons from Mobage. They all use the same name needed to code causing the same icon*

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Let me know if you need more icons!

Code:
**If you appreciate this app(or if you wanna buy me a beer), check out the donate version!**

V. 1.2.00 *Minor Release*
*75new icons (Per request and update)
*New theme icon
*New Folder+Google Bar icons
*3 requested wallpapers and 1 new one

*FYI Going to be doing a full makeover with better looking, bigger icons, please be patient^_^*

**Remember all old version updates are on the XDA Webpage directory below, or email me**

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

Very nice themes! I'll be giving it a try when I make the switch back to ADW Ex after using Go Launcher for a while.

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Hey All,

FULL MAKEOVER! Hope you enjoy, it's still very minimal with all text. Bigger icons where applicable. Also used Roboto Font to make icons :)

Code:

v 2.0.0

I Deserve Some Beers for this update!~
Maybe some 5-star ratings? :-) You know you want to!

I re-did the ENTIRE app. This includes all 1079 brand new icons. 200 other images completely re-done. Added all new Market icons. New Wallpapers, and New Docks. Also a new youtube video!

Also I added 59 more icons.

Thanks!!

Kyle

Buy Me Some Beers!

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ADW][ADW EX][THEME][Minimal Text Theme[UPDATED][11-27-11]

*Updated yesterday forgot to post it! *

Code:
**If you appreciate this app(or if you wanna buy me a beer),check out the donate version!**
**After Updating Please click Menu>More>ADWSettings>Restart ADW**

V 2.1.7 - 150 New Icons! Buy me a Beer if you like it! :)

v 2.0.0 - Full Makeover!
Thanks!!
Kyle

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Awesome! Thanks :D

Very nice themes! I'll be giving it a try when I make the switch back to ADW Ex after using Go Launcher for a while.

Thanks!! Also i am in development with a Go Launcher version of this theme too :)

Also:

Quick fix update :)

Code:
V 2.2.4 - Fixed App Brain (Showed as Android Market) Added 5 icons. Small Update.

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ADW][ADW EX][THEME][Minimal Text Theme[UPDATED][11-30-11]

Also updated with the .10 10B App promo! Plus a few others :) Check market for update soonish!

Code:
**If you appreciate this app(or if you wanna buy me a beer),check out the donate version!**
V 2.2.8 - Congrats to the Android Market! Updated with all themed 10B .10 apps, Also added like 6 icons and fixed a few names. Enjoy! Download Donate Version <3
V 2.2.4 - Fixed App Brain (Showed as Android Market) Added 5 icons. Small Update.
V 2.1.7 - 150 New Icons! Buy me a Beer if you like it! :)
v 2.0.0 - Full Makeover!
Thanks!!
Kyle

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

New Update (With all the 10 cent apps of course)

And some other goodies!

ALSO Added New Folder :)

Reminder - Current bug will only theme the folder Android 3.0+ (Bug on ADW not my theme)

Works on my Xoom but NOT my EVO 3D

Code:
V 2.4.0 - Added 40 new icons- Also added all 10cent 10b 12/6+7+8 I will update it hopefully daily till the promo is over. Also you should check out the donate version. It's only 99 cents :P. Or at least click an ad in the Youtube video! It's just as good as donating.EMAIL me with questions or check out RootzWiki forum where I reside.... :)

-Kyle.Designed.Me

kyledesignedme@gmail.com for questions or issues.

Triggz00

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site

Hey I would love to download this theme, but the market says that it is not compatible with my device when I try to download it from my computer and it does not show up on my phones market. Any ideas on how to fix this?

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

hey! Yeah i have no idea why the market is doing this ( you're the fourth person with this issue). I have literally nothing blocked 800+devices.... Something on android's end i think. BUT email me at kyledesignedme@gmail.com ill send you a apk so you can use it :)

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Reminder/Disclaimer My app is large. If it wasn't large, then it's not good. Go buy a new phone.

Got a 4 star rating stating I get 4 stars just because it's big, comparing it to G+.

There is currently 1504 icons. THEY ADD UP

I can delete Icons but that is not the point of a theme that is trying to theme your WHOLE drawer (Or most of it).

Thanks, and I hope you read this Jim W. Sorry it's big, but it's not going to change.... It'll only get bigger with MORE icons of course.

THanks!

Kyle..................... Happy Holidays too I guess

Here your Review whenever you are:

https://market.android.com/details?...gnedme.adwtheme&reviewId=10707068399964076342

kyledlindgren

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Can someone confirm or deny whether it shows on a device running miui? Or cm7 , or razr/any device that didn't see it before?