How to download ringtones directly to phone

1Achas

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I got a Samsung galaxy S II i777. A Samsung rep recommended zedge for ringtones.
So I go there, pick one, and it says, "1. Grab your phone and go to m.zedge.net/zcode 2. Enter 412... in the zCode field 3. Hit " and save the item"
I did that and when after I entered the code and hit ok, it just hung there. So I downloaded it to my pc and tranferred it to phone that way. I still can't use it as a ringtone. Another Samsung rep said it might work if I downloaded it directly to the phone. How?

androidmaster1

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
you can either download ringtones directly from zedge on the android market, or you can also try download an app called "cool ringtones" from the android market.. thats where i got my ringtones.

pixielee22

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
after downloading to your computer, and putting it on the phone .. go to "Music Player" - find your ringtone, press and hold it until the option box opens, select "SET AS" and setting it as a ringtone is an option :) I had to do search to figure it out too after downloading from zedge .. now I have tons of new ringtones!

Reactions: skylane10

maryreannon

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to use certain songs as ringtones. I have some I've made available offline. I have two music applications that both show up titled Music. One has a headphones icon and is Google Music. I can access my offline songs there, but if I hold down one selection there, use as ringtone isn't as option. If I look at the other "Music" app, the one that came with the phone with the CD disc/music tone icon, it doesn't see any music files. The same with the app Ringdroid. I don't know enough about the file structure to know how to make those apps see the songs. I can see that the music files are in Android>Data>com.google.android.music. Tearing my hair out, here!:(