1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ringlert?

Does anyone know what happened to this app? Its not available in the app store or online?
    CrackBerrian

Global Posts
    30,811 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.0, iOS 5.1, BB10

Default Re: Ringlert?

Did some google research and it appears that the app HAS been removed from Google Play. No one seems to know why, BUT one of the pages mentioned that the app had lots of issues, and I assumed they meant bugs.
    Rich C. (PKcable)

Visitor from CrackBerry.com!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I liked the app, never any issues. After it disappeared from the market I was able to find it online and download it to my phone. I now have a new phone and can't locate a working version of it.
    Last edited by Neversink4; 05-04-2012 at 03:35 PM.

No reply but a question about ringlert. I have many ringtones downloaded on my phone from ringlert. If I delete the ringlert app from my phone will I still have ringtones? If i go to the ringlert app it searches but never comes up with any info. I originally downloaded the ringtones 2 years ago when I first got my Samsung Galaxy, Sprint Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Neversink4 View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to this app? Its not available in the app store or online?
    This is something I stumbled on a while ago: Go to the Play Store and do a random search for an app and make sure you are signed in (on the computer). At the top, you'll see "my music" "my books" etc. Go to "my android apps". Find the phone you had that app on. You'll see a listing of every app you've had. Scroll around alphabetically till you find it and it should have an "install" button. I had an app I wanted that's no longer in the store from 2010. I reloaded it this way. Worked perfect for me. Hope it works for you.