Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree60Likes

Default Re: [THEMES] Collection of icon packs

Dude these icon packs are awesome!!!! I'll be picking up an htc one in the next couple weeks (thanks to at$t not letting me upgrade 2 weeks early this past weekend ) anyways. These just blow away any icon packs that I've had from the ios jailbroken community! Vintage looks to be one of the first I'll get. Can't wait! Keep up the great work!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #152  

All 11 weekly updates have now been uploaded and will be live in a few hours

DOWNLOADS
    Axix -
    Stealth -
    Viper -
    Vivid -
    Vintage -
    Black and Red -
    Black and Blue -
    Vivid v2 -
    Platinum -
    Chrome -
    Colorful Metal v2 -

Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #153  

Hey everyone! Lately I've been doing a lot of behind the scenes work..preparing for the future of my icon pack updates. Soon I'll be updating all of my icon packs to a new theme dashboard, updated/revised icons, and new icons. All icon packs will have the same amount of icons which will hopefully allow for more icon packs to updated weekly and more frequently in general. Look for those updates to start going out near the end of this month!
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Good deal, Will, looking forward to it!

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #155  

Big updates this week! Along with the normal 11 packs that are updated weekly, Vivid and Vivid v2 have been completely redesigned from scratch Next up - Vintage.

Thanked by 2:
    mightyfacundo and msndrstood like this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #156  

Hey everyone, It's been awhile so I wanted to stop by and share what's coming next in terms of updates and releases.

New Releases
    I can confirm our team is hard at work on the next major release! The first teaser will be posted here soon. We have some great themes planned for this year so stay tuned!

Weekly Updates
    Our top icon packs are updated every Friday with 20-30 new icons and fixes. Those themes include - Axis, Stealth, Viper, Vivid, Vivid v2, Vintage, Colorful Metal v2, Black and Red, Black and Blue, Chrome, and Platinum. Each of these themes can be found in the Play Store (links in the first post of this thread).

Monthly Updates
    Our next most popular 25-30 icon packs will now be updated monthly. First updates for those are coming at the end of this month. More information on that soon.

Thanks for your support!
    2013 was an exceptional year for us not only in terms of successful releases, but I also think we made some great improvements in areas of design and development. If you picked up any of our themes in 2013 (or prior), we can't say thank you enough! If you ever need to contact me or anyone on our team feel free to contact us using the email provided in the Play Store or on any of the social media outlets listed below.

Google Plus -
    Twitter -
    Facebook -

Sincerely,

Will Windham
    CEO Stealthychief Designs
    Thanked by:
    mightyfacundo and msndrstood like this.

Thanks Will. Looking forward to what's headed our way in the future, and glad to hear you're still at it, making the best icon packs in the business!
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #158  

Introducing my latest project - VIBE. Release is coming later this month!

Thanked by:
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #159  

Vibe is now live!

Features
    * 1,350 uniquely designed Icons
    * 10 HD Wallpapers with cloud based wallpaper chooser
    * Weekly Updates every Friday
    * Theme Dashboard with search function and request icons tool
    Thanked by:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567