[THEMES] Collection of icon packs

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
One new icon pack today and several updates :) Finally getting close to having all my icon packs updated to auto apply. After that I will begin the process of adding a lot of new icons to each pack. For more info on that process and future updates to icon packs CLICK HERE

New :

Pink Platinum
promopinkplatinum.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Updates :

Future Pink
promofuturepink.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Future Green
promofuturegreen.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Future Cyan
promofuturecyan.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Future Neon
promofutureneon.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Dark Wood
promodarkwood.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Jellybean Leather
promojbleather.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone just wanted to give a heads up on what I'm working on at the moment..If you have any icons of apps/games you would like to see added to my icon packs then now is the time to let me know!

I'm over half way done adding a lot of new icons so if your'e curious if some of your apps/games are covered check out this list - HERE. I'll be
keeping up to date as I add more icons..Probably looking for another 100 or so icons. Preferably more popular apps/games that I'm missing but I take any request seriously. Feel fee to send me an email or pm on here of icons you would like to see added. Thanks!

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone just wanted to give a heads up on what I'm working on at the moment..If you have any icons of apps/games you would like to see added to my icon packs then now is the time to let me know!

I'm over half way done adding a lot of new icons so if your'e curious if some of your apps/games are covered check out this list - HERE. I'll be
keeping up to date as I add more icons..Probably looking for another 100 or so icons. Preferably more popular apps/games that I'm missing but I take any request seriously. Feel fee to send me an email or pm on here of icons you would like to see added. Thanks!

hey stealthychief, any chance you would make something like your "clean blue/clean red" but with a medium orange? that would be pretty awesome!

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
New Icon Packs! These are my first packs with full color icons..and there is 1,000 icons in each pack! I'll be updating my other packs (starting with the more popular ones first) soon so those will have 1,000 icons as well. I'll be doing more styles of the uniform look soon too. Hope you guys like these :)

Colorful Metal
promcolorfulmetaldark.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Colorful Metal v2
promcolorfulmetalight.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! Been very busy with some big updates to all of my icon packs. Eventually all of my previous icon packs will have 1,000 HD (144 px) icons. I'll be updating my more popular packs first.

For more info on what packs have been updated to 1,000 icons and which packs will be updated next go here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k7S1y7cxFXd-2Wq8axfadrdNe4B0KT61LnHGo5-Gx7U/edit. If you have purchased an icon pack from my website and would like the updated version please email me again as the download links are now different.

These packs now have 1,000 HD icons!

promoplatinum2.png

Download Full Icon Pack

promoplatinumics2.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
More updates today...

For more info on what packs have been updated to 1,000 icons and which packs will be updated next go here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k7S1y7cxFXd-2Wq8axfadrdNe4B0KT61LnHGo5-Gx7U/edit. If you have purchased an icon pack from my website and would like the updated version please email me again as the download links are now different.

Gold
promogold.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Metal
promometal.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Wood
promowood.png

Download Full Icon Pack

- - - Updated - - -

More updates today...

Gold
promogold.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Metal
promometal.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Wood
promowood.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a heads up on the what I'm working on..more updates and new icon packs are coming soon...

Currently I'm working on a new site with a lot of big improvements of my current site (which is really just a blog). With this new site icon packs (and eventually other themes) can be purchased directly from my site with a full shopping cart experience. After purchasing icon/theme download links will be sent in an email. They can also be downloaded again from within the "my account" page of the site.

So what about bundle packs?
At the moment I'm still looking into how this can be incorporated into my current system but I have a few ideas. Currently icon packs can be purchased individually at a discounted price from the Play Store. When the site is complete, i'll be having a huge grand opening sale on all of my icon packs.

What about if I purchased an icon pack bundle from your current site? How do I sync those purchases to the account I make on your new site?
This will be an easy transition. Once the site is ready to go, all i'll need is you to send me an email with the packs you've purchased. I'll take care of the rest including creating your account and syncing the icon packs to your account. More details to follow later on that process.

So..when's the site going to be ready?
Soon. Basic framework is complete. The site's design is really all that remains and a good portion of that is already covered. Goal is to have it ready in the next few weeks.

Feel free to send me any features or ideas you may have and I'll do my best to implement those into the site. Thanks for the support everyone!

Note - The following screenshots do not show actual prices of icon packs. This is just an example of how the site will be setup.

screenshot20130226at625m.png

screenshot20130226at625.png

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
SC,
I have to say, you are doing a great job all the way around from creating to marketing the icons. I am thrilled to see your enterprise grow and I wish you nothing but the best. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to some cool designs in the future. ;)

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

Stealthychief

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site