Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help with making some wall papers for Evo

Hey,

I was hoping someone could help resize/make some wallpapers that have good resolution for the HTC Evo. hoping that someone could make some Portland, OR city pics or anything with the Portland Trailblazers logo.

thanks for anyones help.

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Here are two I made real quick. They are both fit to be slightly big on the Evo, so when you are setting them as a wallpaper MAKE SURE you drag the green box down and select the whole picture.

1st one is a standard skyline-nightlife pan...
    Preview:

2nd is a Trailblazers logo I made up. It is simple and clutter-free, so it should look great with any layout on your Evo.
    Preview:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by 2:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

thanks man you are super awesome for doing that. i am not sure if this is me being an ***** but i can't see to get it to look really clear on the wall paper, always has a grainy look to it.

thanks again for doing that.

@theewoksoul, are you downloading the images that you see on the forum? If that's the case then that's why your getting grainy images. The ones that you see up there are just smaller versions of the full size image. You want to download the wallpapers.zip file and get the full sized wallpapers from it. Then they will look super clear!
    Thanked by:

Whats the pixel ratio for wallpapers on the EVO? Do you just use photoshop or something to change the image size? I tried doing that with a few by making them 960x800 but I still cant select the whole image with the green box on my EVO and make them work.

Can you make more Blazers wallpapers...it would be greatly appreciated.