1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Here are some android wallpapers sized for the Evo, Incredible, N1 (960x800)

Here are some android wallpapers that I found on the net and resized / reworked to fit the Evo, Incredible, N1, etc. (960x800).

many talented people made some really cool designs/photos into wallpapers, someone made a solid BLACK wallpaper, and believe it or not i like it the best. Go Figure

Thanks so much! These will look great on my Incredible!

--FF

another one i'm using

May i scale your pic to add to my work email signature. Its a great depiction of how i fuel.

Global Posts
    341 Global Posts

What folder should I put these in? - - I'm using an incredible - -
    "...and this is what not to do if a bird sh*ts on you"
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by BTSee View Post
    What folder should I put these in? - - I'm using an incredible - -
    Doesn't really matter. I created a folder called "wallpaper" in the root of the sd card and dropped the images in there. When you go to change the wallpaper, select "Gallery" as the location and you will see the wallpaper folder you created with the images inside.

Default Re: Here are some android wallpapers sized for the Evo, Incredible, N1 (960x800)

Always love me some android wallpapers! Thx

Sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk for Android
    Sprint|HTC|EVO 4G|Supersonic!

Ludicrous, Do you have a link to the black you're speaking of? I'm into black... TIA

Default Re: Here are some android wallpapers sized for the Evo, Incredible, N1 (960x800)

Hey longboarder is there any way you can redo the sixth one so that the android is at the top of the screen?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter

Learning the in's and out's of my Nexus every day

These are all sick wallpapers! Downloaded in preparation for when I get my D.Inc. Thanks =]
    Sadly, its still Storming here..

Moto RIZR >> BB Tour 9630 >> BB Storm2 9550 >> D.Inc Ordered: 6/17!!

Awesome!
    I'm adding all these!
    Android Newbie question to come reference folders.
    I just import via email to my EVO and they show up in the gallery.
    Is there another preferred method of doing this?
    When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, then it will be time for you to leave.

Alright, I grabbed these images via (save as) on my comptuer and emailed them to myself. Opened them at lunch to see how they'd look as wallpapers.
    Ran into the same issue I've been so frustrated with about Android regarding wallpapers.
    Instead of pulling back on the image and just re-sizing it so it looks like a normal sized wallpaper, it blows it up another 1.5 times so it looks like you just held the camera too close to the image and shot it while it was just out of focus.

These are great images, but they look horrible on my EVO.

There's a lot of talk about the images being sized for the EVO and I wonder if you guys have seen how beautifully the WEB OS handles this manueveur because its without a doubt superior.

Otherwise, I love my EVO, but I'd like to have a wallpaper look decent. It shouldn't be this hard.

Anyone have any advice on how to make this happen on the EVO?

Seems to me the only workaround is to re-size the image in an image editor like Photoshop or something, then re-import.

There's gotta be another way.
    When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, then it will be time for you to leave.

Same problem on my evo. any solution?I also tried with astro fike browser bur no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Writermind View Post
    Alright, I grabbed these images via (save as) on my comptuer and emailed them to myself. Opened them at lunch to see how they'd look as wallpapers.
    Ran into the same issue I've been so frustrated with about Android regarding wallpapers.
    Instead of pulling back on the image and just re-sizing it so it looks like a normal sized wallpaper, it blows it up another 1.5 times so it looks like you just held the camera too close to the image and shot it while it was just out of focus.

These are great images, but they look horrible on my EVO.

There's a lot of talk about the images being sized for the EVO and I wonder if you guys have seen how beautifully the WEB OS handles this manueveur because its without a doubt superior.

Otherwise, I love my EVO, but I'd like to have a wallpaper look decent. It shouldn't be this hard.

Anyone have any advice on how to make this happen on the EVO?

Seems to me the only workaround is to re-size the image in an image editor like Photoshop or something, then re-import.

There's gotta be another way.
    Found the solution...You can resize the box. lol.

Global Posts
    4,495 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

Nice!!
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

ROM
    The Base .5

Here's one I made in Photoshop for the release of CM 6 RC1. I'm not a Photoshop guru or anything, but I was bored and wanted to make my own wallpaper with the CM logo incorporated in and I followed a pretty cool tutorial online. Works really well with Beatiful Widgets on your main home screen when running the Naked Droid theme.

Enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ROM
    JB 4.1.1

thats sweet Kiserai!
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Here's another one. This one I made from scratch: