Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [FREE][LWP & APP]Virtual Photo Gallery 3D

Hello everyone.

I want to present my newest production or rather productionS, because there are two of them. Both are based on the same idea: "Vritual Gallery 3D". First of them is interactive application and second is live wallpaper, difference is small, first of them allows you to travel through you gallery by yourself and the second one make it automatically - because it is wallpaper
    Short description: applications displays images from your phone (you can select from what folder) on the walls of virtual gallery.
    I dont want to copy description from Google Play... the applications should run on most devices armed with OpenGL ES 2.0 (tested on LG GT540 & Galaxy Mini).
    But is dosen't mean it will run smoothly - those applications uses "computationally complex" lighting algorithms, so if you have slower device I recommend to set low quality and number of pictures to minimal.
    Feel free to download and rate it.

BTW it is using AirPush if you can't stand this type of ads - don't download this app, but before you give me one star for this try to imagine how much work it takes to develop this kind of application but you can heve it for free...

Link to application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....photo.gallery

Link to wallpaper: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lery.wallpaper

Last edited by zbych; 11-14-2012 at 04:40 AM.