The best Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW) Skins

bagarwa

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Have you heard of the UCCW app? It started as a clock widget app and over the past few months, it has added several features.So much so that it had to drop 'clock' from its name and now it is called "Ultimate Custom Widget". It gives you all the clock functions like time, date, alarm etc; plus weather info, missed call/text notification etc.

Basically you can download unlimited number of skins for the widgets and apply them to your homescreen or lockscreen. Endless number of screens are available in play store and if you want, you can create your own skins as well. Here I'll be sharing the skins I've made. Enjoy.

Blocks UCCW Skin​
Updated my earlier V-Retro skin for UCCW 2.0 by fixing sort order etc and testing on JB devices using UCCW 2.1.2. And renaming it to "Blocks UCCW Skin".

HxtjmvuoA2YtlYXa-REddeFcwq9MzrBlGvrjAtHCBZi_gt7Hw6MP4eN6yYu3CIUTnQ
SGnaZ6CrHtbiix3ig58O3NMLwFXLGsQEk7toDkdol14W5ohUelIVBzZmrf3cuvNRX6zx

Earlier it was a three skin setup. Now it's 2 skin. Battery bar is one skin and the rest in another. Working on merging everything in one skin. Till then, if you appreciate my efforts, get them from Play Store -

Downloads -

Google Play Store Link | Amazon App Store Link

OR BOX

================================================================================================​
Dashboard​

gHGVo8ziFNJIQaf9V8uk0ZikTzvqtETZMOCGS9SvnxpTKsCAB0kqt2n5f-yV6FRtwBUB
vU3WnxE-oOylil_GJucyXDtvKuAy9GeYTb_qp6cXAhuHAsJC8uJbQgpfF5ErT-WR5g

Good thing about this skin is you can stretch it to fill the width of the screen or keep it one or two notches short. Either way it looks good.

If you really like it, get it from Play Store -

Download

OR BOX

================================================================================================​
Dashboard-2 UCCW Skin​

dB0anmbFxq1V9SxEuMPxAuf5odMTotGgrJI2p99iqwyU-1L_DumBNCF1TQthHdcy1RE
cjs8Yy6NKeK74WscUs1xJzS_3362XVEZE1fUP_yu-Xk0w35p-q9kJCwbxT8BMAG8cQ
uCEvptlghGqyCNvzckbd6HU3zFF2qn6QSExIbAdtSt0qZTFUa7TylIFtf4ibfHaWFg

Designed this skin for my phone's lockscreen. It's got the following -
* A simple clock, with hotspot to launch alarm.
* Missed call count, which launches the dialler/call history on touch.
* Unread text msg count, which opens the messaging app on touch.
* And a taskbar of frequently used apps - Camera Gallery, Music, Chrome, GMail, Play Store.

Download

OR BOX

Dashboard3 UCCW Skin​

9Z022xkVt0DDy_g8CVvIp4ot2j6XULlwQjOLHQFRO2qe2NmsBdDg7bxJWHln1bG-m4M
FlqPYRmPE4cHRSeiEwQQ2B9OmdZU_c0Qf3mnAoQV8OmfUy-zjkhR3ymJwTM9xwJL
SpKJnSoAyM-3SYflusG4IP7zQvrYmVU6CZo3zvDVODrYvO2BvaH7fDE0CWjiK38sYQ

Designed this skin for my phone's lockscreen. This is my third Dashboard series of uccw skins. It's got the following -
* A simple clock, with hotspot to launch alarm.
* Current weather condition, showed by a cute icon. Hotspot for Go WeatherEX.
* Today's date, with hotspot to launch stock calendar app.
* Current temperature. Touch this area to update/refresh weather info.
* Current battery level showed via a cool barcode.
* Quick shortcuts for Dialler, GMail, Messaging.

Download

OR BOX

Now UCCW Skin​

kN54qjX_qQmXI466qD1ObG7sMADRvLaZA-7rhcf4hOVc_fxOkhzh6nbmrkaBqT8ieBpk
b9Z-we_FVZW3-o2yOBXn7mG4O-Gbzs88Q50Ltp3SY1yRKTlKf56nyJG38fQUOpkwqIA

As you can see, this one's a vertical skin. Adjusts well on either side of the screen or smack dab in the middle.

If you like this one too, get it from Play Store -

Download

OR BOX
================================================================================================
Gadget UCCW Skin

TY2L7JyaV3yR-45mGAfXSbItn4qsoaDKAsvnB3fWUbU-FEdejJdN7nNC8-MkldvgF2Gm
qYAGkVOG93J4rnXUtV-6acQdBRlcMUf3xlo8ZRFXvUMiOMShX225qR_JUn2HzmTSM_xe

One of the most famous and most sought after theme setup. I take no credit whatsoever for this design. But the implementation is totally mine. Previously, setting up this look for your device used to take lot of expertise, time and effort. It required the special wallpaper with the circle and all the arrows built in. Needed transparent icons etc. But now, all you have to do is slap these two UCCW widget skins.

The look in the screenshots is made up of 2 skins.
"Gadget Bar UCCW Skin" - has time, date, battery
"Gadget Globe UCCW Skin" - has weather and hotspot triggers for calls, messages, music, gallery.

Last edited:

bagarwa

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
And a few more -

Clean UCCW Skin​

kU1kJQ3VaBaSvMQSxP-Sfqiq29PuExR9X26PXgrf2swnouRquJTpJHseQIGzxQpHeg8
ciq6fM6OCGdpaBGAMtk1gASUGXB4w_wqYKL7IC3VRfS98zRRzbAPOhr1zaiLvjwuHBM

Wanna have a cool and minimal clock on your android device? Slap this skin on your UCCW widget and show off your device to your friends.

* Elegant big font hour and minute
* Missed call, text, gmail notification count
* Hotspot trigger for all of the above + alarm

Download

OR BOX

Minimal UCCW Skin​

GcTdte-H3O6wdYNqlsH3EuaybzunpkWPaqhPWP3OBdQibUVjNFPjR8THTJNLDurA6DA

Do you like to keep your device screen clean, with very minimal icons and widgets? Then this uccw widget skin is for you. Only the most frequently needed info - the time, date and weather - in a minimalistic and beautiful skin. And battery level too; in a cute little triangle.

* Time, Date, Weather, Battery
* Hotspot trigger for alarm, calendar

Download

Play Store text link

OR BOX

Diagonal UCCW Skin​

cm3nxnL2gzGdoGbJUSQWJEwoncXItOpk7rQxilovEmBBlp4aQWYh2DcZgKMpJIaiu2g
WshnaXFhUEgPtR6ctseIHGQa5IpCzaiRhTyHiNGRKKcpjHaQRgpAcmXzsl46MrSS5xE

Tired of the same ol' clock widgets and skins? Give it a twist, literally. Sport this diagonal ultimate clock skin and listen to the oooohs and aaaahs. :)

* Time and Date
* Current weather and forecast for 2 days
* Hotspot trigger for alarm and weather update

Download

FourSquare UCCW Skin​

_BKfOkX5Q9hbWcigIFX-ttXwZBap7BwTYcIUQvs4KL10Zk46UcE4AsdgcpqGeqF-Mgx1
vxX_r_atpoZi4CgQ7RoE7CgSlTVgGTsQoI9DYHt_j5U9DHmc8OqQvaPHmq3tKBgGu1w

Let's go back to basics. Shape - Squares. Colors - Grayscale. Simplicity is beautiful.

* Time, Weather, Date, Battery, Temperature
* Alarm, Go WeatherEX, Calendar, Battery Doctor, Update Weather - hotspot trigger targets respectively.

Download

Google Play store Link | Amazon App Store Link

Colors UCCW Skin​

_Lip3Tn3kFBJj7j32okbcZAnw6BoO2YFi2yzAnFiKl1h5uDz8_MHZrM3FlOiUlEr430
kqMLon385tvARhSmMNhOpT-otbsaM-AXBXXMHKBdwEq7xzZSaa1JZlWEj7BFJHhuBg

Splash some bright colors on your device's screen with this colorful uccw skin. Minimal skin with beautiful shapes and hotspots triggers.

Download

OR BOX

Digital Eclipse​

xzT-ZUzpgME9FZ3UfqsbNaj1gq602ReqSNU8IqnMVnPyCMZQG6ZyDY92rU7DAgR85h1O
TDquHpG2OKEDp4nHhvMHeGqVr2WORxFKotXzerliL-IV5COzonzyGYrFs8mqGZoTf3Ji

And now combo pack of two skins in one. This pack includes "Digital UCCW Skin" and "Eclipse UCCW" skin. These are as simple as they get. Check them out in the screenshots above.

Let me know how you like 'em. :good:

Last edited:

bagarwa

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Wow UCCW Skin​

78HY_R3Dzr4wFQOpDzuopFHZNgeT99oxbabOxRIthjf_kszGunm1x9tdJyT7uwRQeO9g
k-mxTanc-lDWQ4EaJc0Xck-LN_qzYBgRadxvgARF1a9oURRE052SyYJ5Fz3y1WSUiEHg

Rounded edges, subtle colors, sleek fonts - screen-full of 'em. Pack of FOUR uccw skins. Place them all together or one on each screen; looks fabulous any way. The skins contain -
* Wow-Time (4x1) - Current time, with hotspot to launch alarm.
* Wow-Weather (4x2) - Current weather condition, temperature, min/max temperature and location. Hotspot to launch Go WeatherEX and update weather.
* Wow-Date (4x2) - Current day, month, year; with hotspot to launch Calendar.
* Wow-Apps (4x1) - Hotspots for Dialer, Messaging, Gallery, Music. Plus Missed call count, New text msg count.

Download

OR BOX

Rhombus UCCW Skin​

eLs_cz780aIZLFMad7Lpmu3yAHj-d8qjv3RkXBlFzosAWjH_kjPCkpvybXJ9P2tlB_Q
GKhmp6SY-j7iiIwvzG3qMtF_9T43h4BsS4nmAUCbfEohmKNPeJu8qegxB1GYFIVHEYvs
JkuqzwXzJcWIeUBkXFMq-UGj9eOZ4akimqqnwz14Cdv0WaoUjdcusWpi3iqZSpCFhAU
-Q6r0XSJ9cyluJhmZYdnpCB-Ywod9-mrf6BWDcaQf6cxVpa6gd4gWXcAX31jz9GZ_BA

I proudly present to you - Rhombus UCCW Skins. This is a set of FIVE individual skins. You can place them all together on a single screen and get the totally out-of-the-world screen setup, as shown in the first two screenshots. Or you can place them on per screen and ogle at them, no matter which screen you are on. The five skins are -

* Rhombus-Battery: The skin at the top left of the 1st screenshot. Shows current battery level. Has a hotspot for Battery Doctor.
* Rhombus-Temperature: The skin at the top right of the 1st screenshot. Shows current temperature. Has a hotspot for updating the weather info.
* Rhombus-Time: The skin at the bottom left of the 1st screenshot. Shows current time. Has a hotspot for stock alarm app.
* Rhombus-Date: The skin at the bottom right of the 1st screenshot. Shows current date. Has a hotspot for stock calendar app.
* Rhombus-Weather: The skin at the center of the 1st screenshot. Shows current weather condition with a cute icon. Has a hotspot for Go WeatherEX.

To setup this theme-
* Place a UCCW widget of 2x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
* This will open the skins list. Select one of the Rhombus skins from here.
* Drag and position the widget appropriately.
* Repeat the process for other skins.

Check the video to see how exactly to set it up.

[YOUTUBE]GDOnEzVSV7g&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Download

Grey's UCCW Skin​

4Ue2oEIqexJz_XaHWfWGm0L0Ru7y__pZUDmu5zCMGaQHuDWtfek5w_c8sP2Y7XcZvhs
0kUEUg4iP6wz_3jguZzrdt3s0J8ydafQ7DmWTlfSdUC-Gqv4p9egi-6KmdsPZIYWG6o
EcXecxZ4jl-Av_n-PQUyGa3VY_W0Qv8L8dkGLkIJXqreqiPnt7QIFyeRFdEMU_10SGH-

Looking for a minimalist analog clock? Look no further. Clock can't go minimal than this and still look amazing. This pack contains two skins -
* Grey's Analog - The analog clock. Blue dot represents the minute hand and the pink dot represents the hour. Touching anywhere on the clock will open the stock alarm app.
* Grey's Weather - The weather bar with Current weather condition, current/min/max temperature.

Download

OR BOX

Cards UCCW Skin​

-jkt79KBbWZSp-VCrD75e0e-f9-l7Quq5co5bpBrmbE6sasOUaTSpEkjHBG1bDnVjUQ
oHDiwfwoW-bpnqJrcxwtDQAFvI8yrlkRJmFgWiUMADK_Z05jZe8ZyDHXHmWLryciUA

Came across this beautiful skin by xiangqianch at the mycolorscreen. Loved it and created this setup from scratch, by using his weather icon and speech bubble. Let me know how u like it.
* Date, Time, Weather, Temperature, Battery.

Download

Texty UCCW Skin​

1zOjShpTUo3gxs_jX5-akjr54QwQGqrUJ8kFFJCt66TkHnYVTYuJ9Zp2lNOt_7b5i8C1
y25FCYNM60l5GLtqDB1shmihrRlMXdZgDuEAIZS9CX2M-l-B4e7mg9X1syzd3ZW8kQ

Love text only clock designs? Who says they need to be plain and bland? Check this out. Not my original idea, but my own implementation.
Skin includes hotspot trigger for Alarm, Calendar, Go LaucnherEX, Battery Doctor.

Last edited:

bagarwa

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Mint UCCW Skin​

ungyML7Go4wzWGJlen3sG82aGk2-ZQ-jFi7LI3ng-0OPgG5_7tVOmk1Ps7Z7wJfjXg=w705

Some Minty cookies for your android devices.
* Pack contains three skins. Clock, Date and Weather. Arrange them anyway you want.

The skin is originally designed by Nikk, at MyColorScreens. I took his permission and adopted his design to create these stand-alone skins. Thanks Nikk.

gysMCH79yDZDylq0T6zfahstGIitDwQvNKQM8n-zhxengD_PWoWC4zk4nVe9i_UYHtHL
u2IpretqZk1fxs3CZXxkg1Vixe4mjmNtGjndaLPCb3JuaObWWDaiRWNuP9LEDuE2Y2A
diP-_uA5-pTlrve0wsS8dTc0FzYKxDi_3bdpV2KFo9M6kXNiygG690SrCe92XvnxUz0x

Download

================================================================================================

Chameleon UCCW Skins

VPQGuiMRNrbYrvYlYd0zgcYklm2CmQnTis5EXP8qrgQVH9gssWwPRgi2d5vkrdA19XZq
oznoG1Rjd91hk1S5tHgtGl5gyeyTfmcUB089O7IdJkB4SQ69vO_4dvyOLbFt-Rthyfm5
_Y72r1TRlHTpGcL4txGmavTYWzL8LyBDUKaXt928O3_mcsuYkiEsn-E0gpigqHDfBg

WHuthl.jpg
7N4Wkl.jpg

There's a new launcher in town - Chameleon Launcher. It is one of the best looking launchers with its own set of beautiful widgets. But sadly, it is only for tablets. But if you really really want it, you can have few widgets looking similar to those of Chameleon Launcher on your Android mobiles. Presenting Chameleon UCCW Skin. And if you don't have Chameleon Launcher on your tablet, you can still have that look using this skin.
This skins pack contains 4 individual skins. They are -

* Time - Shows current time. Tapping it will launch stock alarm.
* Weather - Shows current weather condition and Current/minimum/maximum temperature. Touch top right corner to update weather info. Hotspot for Go WeatherEX at center.
* Notifications - Shows missed calls, new text messages and battery level. Each has it's related app linked.
* Favorites - Quick shortcuts for 3 most frequently used apps - WEB=Chrome, PHOTO=Stock Gallery, MUSIC=Play Music. All have hotspots of course.
Pick and place any of these widgets any way you want on your home screen or lockscreen.

* Recommendation - Use Apex or Nova launcher. Grid size 6x4. Horizontal and Vertical margin = None. Dock as overlay.

Download

Stack UCCW Skin

nrYySnRwMTbml_xQFRpyjBq1sFWRkDRrCc7jcZQzkJ-0s03gGKcBtG074MScOdrA9A
x0mnEDXzNyrCWSwKBlPPZHYVPf8KStpJFUh3t5oU2MbW6k1m_iyph8k4N0GJqlAEoMk

Pack of two skins. First skin is a stack of 3 layers, each having time, battery level, weather info respectively. The clock has a HTC sense look to it. Second skin is the simplest battery level & status widget there is. It fits perfectly at the bottom of your screen, just above the navbar. Check it out in the second screenshot.

Download

OR BOX

DeskClock UCCW Skin

gt_ZoklQ5u2_aaxWJXd_yYPaec7VuRVRT3zbx8OX1F59Sd5r5JlZIi33aLIoaA83Tus
KrI__8pSF71BMVOpm_vdPba2O86gXuf7kqK6kDtDGye0UzjoqBw7SIqyPhYknqaPeZs
85nktl30Drrwtad3okhUCAc9yAtmFPdd-YXMycg59qeTC9-p41cXocnEXw0E3XU059A

Inspired by Dimas' clock design, presenting to you "DeskClock UCCW Skin". A simple clock skin, which can fit anywhere.

Contains -
Time, Date, Battery Level with a nice circle.
Hotspot trigger for Alarm, Calendar, Phone dialler, Play Music, GMail.

Download

Lockscreen UCCW Skin

xFglqvA4H1L5YN9x4qKIdO5ma6X-ponTkvSFT2gAogCPWQrDQiAvaiJ7MpP_wt7vU2U

Quickly threw together this very simple, fullscreen uccw skin for my Gnex lockscreen.

Use Widgetlocker or any such app; or use it on one of the homescreens. Place this widget on it and resize to cover the entire screen.

Last edited:

bagarwa

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Shapes UCCW Skin​

RQT0S_5eSHPnooSIgtMyU5xFDrwlNNy1egENlHze3hGw6OUO0_1lvwNMCc6dv_QCPIg=w705

Play with sharp shapes. Triangles and Squares. In beautiful colors.

== FEATURES ==
* Time, Date, Battery, Temperature, Weather conndition.
* Missed calls, new text count. Hotspot all + GMail.

The skin is designed by Keeent. I only made his design portable in UCCW. Full desgin credit to him.

Screen+N7.jpg
screen+1.png

Download

Trays UCCW Skin​

cxZlRjsQK8eybcweaOyEgzhTgGlZP5OQmPW8l4AtmiuktDNL_BwUOGLPvRaSf6VN7g
NeR96MUDj8XhKbsw1Sai4s0Cg3pjDVF2GwWI78x42vc0gp-45KlrOJEU5OB9gMAm6IV4
A-xJfjqmsKNsaopD3wfO5RR60UqhQh1hMyLolE4SO2dvoYlNSevfKuE1wa6nT8FpeA

I'm fascinated with different shapes coming together, I guess. This is my third UCCW skin that plays with different shapes.

* Time, Date, Battery, Weather conndition.
* Hotspot that launches Alarm, Calendar, Battery doctor and updates weather info.

Download

aWBZS_LqsR7al4mKEmB36XYo5AB2Ob3qmvX3_PDLZ5AIRlDi6YfAL3ySETvLDYs7OP17=w705

Was sorting through different background images I've accumulated in last one year in my uccw stash. Came across this sleek glass pane like background. I think someone had created Google Now type skin with this in some xda thread, but couldn’t recall who or where. Anyway, I created these skins using this background.

tL_z2qV16pIPd1r-JZ5dj28If_OZ6josc6P6P5P_hWWWRONMWci9sDc7qmWr1bT5KtI
N_paAxpI9wRS4W2vHTRuzKZlHs64qx9SsPu5oS6VBUqyfSL0xYopHPRxTlqsCCpGMJA
LTatAoLySHdAF8SL2mLBv3XswH8z7VcRXb9aV-JpDZwFuM22HFP_UhTrmtkMm76tvA
bezYQlz1Z2n1zwMw-ITTYE1QBJLR7s1oAK78jH2q7_sn6smqZtrT00IJ3A--szgVlmdK

Sometimes some widgets are so beautiful that one screen is not enough for them. Presenting Glass UCCW Skins. A pack of 3 skins. Place one in each screen and keep swiping through them. Or place 'em all together on one screen.

== FEATURES ==
* Glass-Time: Minimal analog clock, digital time and date. Launch Alarm, Clock, Calendar.
* Glass-Status: Missed call, new text notification, Battery status. Launch dialer, messaging, GMail.
* Glass-Weather: Current weather condition, temperature, min/max temperature, weather forecast for 2 days.

Last edited:

futurecat

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
The one feature missing from UCCW is a graphic representation for battery charging status (a lightning bolt, a simple dot that changes color, *anything* besides a type description). Or am I missing some way to do this? ) Apologies if this isn't the correct forum. I couldn't find anywhere else for UCCW discussion.

bagarwa

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for reporting this. I've replaced a few of the apps' links with new hosts. There are now three options - iWizard Store, Square Market and Amazon App Store. Links for rest of the apps will also be updated as they become live.

bagarwa

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
qCK5HlZ8TGvTgUXCDn0h4Qm2Pi8n9G7wUqUGY9GNLQkQFjONWDw6XESfB76aF1quSds=w705

This is the new setup I'm going for. All the apps that I use frequently will have an icon on homescreen. All apps divided into categories - Essentials, Leisure etc. One page - one category. Icons laid our beautifully in 3x3 grid. And all done using UCCW Skins.

== FEATURES ==
This skin set contains 22 skins in total; most skins working like an icon to launch one app each.
For essentials pack - Calculator, Calendar, Calls, Chrome, Clock, Contacts, Msg, Settings, Store, Time.
For leisure pack - Date, Facebook, Gallery, Game, GMail, Maps, Music, News, Twitter, YouTube.

All the tiles are editable. (other than hotspots). Change the color and format to match your wallpaper/needs.

a1RFJkjyjGmtQRu-Uf7taeHAZDqE6sfixSL3zNmNPauY9J57p22bERkMr0xuXLrgeQ
K2FykWeRZ6sEtJMf5eTuAJU8Kbfiln5B4p2x460f1eX8gE8Z13alYY0Vh9hbhGTnY9M

Download

OR Essential Pack on BOX

================================================================================

nb10HvY7xK3Brxj9hft3eUTr5heVtk0gcYC_vPcZqQuJYx2WnqeiSTt-8RxN_bKVG09h=w705

Love minimal yet stylish analog clocks? Or maybe a mix of analog and digital clocks? Then this uccw skin is for you.

== FEATURES ==
* Pack contains three skins.
* Analog-Disk: Minimalist analog clock with three layers of disks. Outer white hand shows hour and inner grey hand shows minute.
* Digital-Disk: Hands are replaced by dots here. Outer grey dot shows minute and inner white dot shows hour. Plus a digital clock at the center.
* For remembering easily - white=hour, grey=minute.
* Touching the clocks will launch stock alarm app.
* Disk-Weather: Will show current weather condition.

== CREDIT ==
Clocks are inspired by clock designed by Matt Bango at Dribble. I created everything from scratch, though.

Let me know how you like 'em.

Last edited:

bagarwa

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Gizmo UCCW Skins

GIZMO UCCW SKINS

• There are 2 versions of the skin. One with grey header bar, another with reddish orange header bar.
  • Both skins show time, front and center.
  • Header bar contains Current weather condition icon with current temperature and current date.
  • Bottom bar has 5 buttons. Home, Calls, Search, Text, Maps.
  • Missed calls and new text counts show up here. Your current location shows up above Maps button.
  • There are total of 9 hotspots. You can assign your favorite apps to these.
  • Tap the gear icon at the top right to edit the skin.

Last edited:

romel ando

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Shapes UCCW Skin​

Play with sharp shapes. Triangles and Squares. In beautiful colors.

== FEATURES ==
* Time, Date, Battery, Temperature, Weather conndition.
* Missed calls, new text count. Hotspot all + GMail.

The skin is designed by Keeent. I only made his design portable in UCCW. Full desgin credit to him.

Trays UCCW Skin​

I'm fascinated with different shapes coming together, I guess. This is my third UCCW skin that plays with different shapes.

* Time, Date, Battery, Weather conndition.
* Hotspot that launches Alarm, Calendar, Battery doctor and updates weather info.

Was sorting through different background images I've accumulated in last one year in my uccw stash. Came across this sleek glass pane like background. I think someone had created Google Now type skin with this in some xda thread, but couldn?t recall who or where. Anyway, I created these skins using this background.

Sometimes some widgets are so beautiful that one screen is not enough for them. Presenting Glass UCCW Skins. A pack of 3 skins. Place one in each screen and keep swiping through them. Or place 'em all together on one screen.

== FEATURES ==
* Glass-Time: Minimal analog clock, digital time and date. Launch Alarm, Clock, Calendar.
* Glass-Status: Missed call, new text notification, Battery status. Launch dialer, messaging, GMail.
* Glass-Weather: Current weather condition, temperature, min/max temperature, weather forecast for 2 days.

what are icons (the black ones) are those?thanks

Galaxy S5 using tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz