- 12 Posts
Ringtone showing up in my Play Music App
I am running ICS 4.0.4 on a Samsung GS3 on the Verizon USA network.
The issue: I downloaded a ringtone and now it is showing up with all my mp3's (500 or so) in the Play Music App.
What I need help with: I do not want the ring tone to show up in the Play Music App but I want to keep the ringtone because I use it to identify when my girlfriend calls.
What I don't want to happen: I do not want the ringtone deleted because I still need it to function as a ringtone for one of my contacts.
Help. I need a simple way to resolve this issue. Thanks.
- 11-29-2012, 11:18 PM #2
Re: Ringtone showing up in my Play Music App
Make a separate play list for just music. I used to have a game app that download all the sound effects in my music, so I made a separate play list for just music.
°~¤~°HTC Evo Design°~¤~°~*Purple Android*~
- By David Scherrep in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2012, 04:13 PM
- By Flatland2D in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2012, 11:58 PM
- By bbdraft in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 06-27-2012, 11:04 PM
- By Hitch_Itch in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2010, 06:14 PM
- By Phaang in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:19 PM