- 40 Posts
Icon themes w/Stock launcher ?
Hey guys I've searched high and low however possibly not deep enough...
Is there a way to change stock icons or install an icon theme without adopting an aftermarket launcher? I really prefer 4.2 launcher over any aftermarket one.
The lack of form factor is really ruining my Jellybean experience!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 12-09-2012, 11:03 AM #3
- 5,140 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
- 12-10-2012, 01:51 AM #4
- 12-10-2012, 11:30 AM #5
- By 901boy in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2011, 11:38 AM
- By gypsy76#ac in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2011, 10:10 AM
- By reverepats in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:04 AM
- By nadabomber in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2010, 12:55 PM
- By thedeadbaby in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2010, 04:28 AM