- 01-21-2013, 03:17 AM #2
Re: Substitute for adobe flash player?
Hi. After upgrading my HTC one x to jelly bean I also lost flash player. What I did was delete flash from my phone amend downloaded a copy of flash player 184.108.40.206 that I found doing a google search. I emailed it to myself and then downloaded it from my downloads. I then went to the play store and installed Boat Browser. Once it installed, I went into Boat Browsers setting and enabled flash as always on. This worked on my one x and my nexus 7.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By rodya234 in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 27Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:03 PM
- By clepperM in forum Samsung Galaxy PrecedentReplies: 20Last Post: 08-18-2012, 12:29 AM
- By brian117 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2012, 10:25 AM
- By ffoghorn in forum AT&T LG Phoenix/ThriveReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2011, 07:16 PM
- By j55cyr in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2011, 06:05 AM