live wallpaper from galaxy s vibrant?

steve19137

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
i was at tmobile the other day, and i was playing with the live wallpapers on the vibrant, and there was one that really made me happy. let me try to describe it. i think it was a green grid, and when you touched it, the grid depressed and the squares turned purple with a green to purple gradient falling into the "hole" that your finger created. i was wondering if anyone pulled this from there phone, because i would love that for my moment. thanks.

steve19137

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
thanks but no thanks. thanks for the links, they led me to a few other wallpapers which ill use, but no thanks for not finding what i described. oh well, i didnt think that it would be available for other devices anyway.

jrnewhouse

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
i was at tmobile the other day, and i was playing with the live wallpapers on the vibrant, and there was one that really made me happy. let me try to describe it. i think it was a green grid, and when you touched it, the grid depressed and the squares turned purple with a green to purple gradient falling into the "hole" that your finger created. i was wondering if anyone pulled this from there phone, because i would love that for my moment. thanks.

Here you go:

[Hack/Re-Release] Samsung Galaxy S LWPs (Non-Root) - xda-developers

These are supposed to work on non-rooted phones.

Update: I tried all of them on my Incredible and they work fine.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20