Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default iPhone Ringtones (Available)

Here's a link to download all of the default iPhone ringtones. I had been looking for a certain iPhone tone that was almost impossible to find, maybe you're searching, too.

So here they are!

Thanked by 33:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    TECHFAN

Global Posts
    1,627 Global Posts

Any chance to get the default BlackBerry ringtones? Starshine is one I would love to get but can't find anywhere! This was from the BB Storm 2.
    Always learning ...
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,010 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Quote Originally Posted by Arelunde View Post
    Any chance to get the default BlackBerry ringtones? Starshine is one I would love to get but can't find anywhere! This was from the BB Storm 2.
    I will look on crackberry.com
    Thanked by 3:

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Is there a way I can download this straight from my droid x?

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Nevermind, I just went the long way and downloaded them to the computer, however, it doesn't seem like this could be all of them. The "mp3" file says 40 some odd items, but there is only about 15...where'd the rest go?

I've tried a few times to convert BB tones but I couldn't get it to work.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Sorry if these aren't all of them. I found it on a website claiming it to be all. It had the one I wanted (Marimba) so I figured it was right.

Here are Blackberry ringtones guys.

hey forever! good to see ya here!

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forever29 View Post

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra302 View Post
    hey forever! good to see ya here!
    Thanks Cobra. Good to here. Nice to see.you here too mang
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze420 View Post
    Thanks.
    No prob.

Default Re: iPhone Ringtones (Available)

I've tried installing the ringtones to my computer and my phone. On the computer, they show up fine ... they play as mp3, they're right there. I've also tried downloading them straight to my phone; as far as I know, they're on there, I just can't find them and set them as ringtones. Please help!
    "The Button Pusher"

Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice - CM9 kraven

Quote Originally Posted by forever29 View Post

Thanks man!
    Please click the like and thanks buttons if/when I help you out... Also, If you like my work, please consider donating. I greatly appreciate it! Donations are via PayPal, and you may use your debit/credit cards, as well as Bank accounts to help me out with the funds of continuing development of the LG Optimus S.

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    ROM
    OEM

I have a question...

Is the "text message sent" woosh sound included? I absolutely love that sound but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Thanks for the Ringtones! I would love to get an updated version. Specifically looking for the Typewriters Alert Tone

ROM
    Stock, for now

Quote Originally Posted by bingonicholas View Post
    I've tried installing the ringtones to my computer and my phone. On the computer, they show up fine ... they play as mp3, they're right there. I've also tried downloading them straight to my phone; as far as I know, they're on there, I just can't find them and set them as ringtones. Please help!
    Hope I remember how to do this. Download a file management app (like Astro or ES file explorer). My ringtones are located at sdcard/media/audio/notifications. Make the notification folder at the end, move your ringtones there, and see if the phone finds them then.

Thanks to you that posted the 'tones links. A hug.

Quote Originally Posted by kmo97 View Post
    Here's a link to download all of the default iPhone ringtones. I had been looking for a certain iPhone tone that was almost impossible to find, maybe you're searching, too.

So here they are!

Thanks man appreciate it!

Smile Re: iPhone Ringtones (Available)

One I am looking for, which is the "glass" tone is hard to find. Does anyone know where to find it?

Thanks to the posters for the links for iPhone and BB. Haven't put them on my phone yet, but hopefully I have better luck than some of the others are.

Thanks for the ringtones...I love having these to mess with friends that have iPhones.

Quote Originally Posted by bingonicholas View Post
    depending on the model phone you have (but almost all Android phones) you would need to download a program that will "convert" (but it really doesn't convert per se) the sound into a format that your phone will recognize as a ringtone, notification tone or an alert tone. From the Google Play store download a program called Ringtone Remix. That's the program that I've been using the past few years to make and alter other media for ringtones on my Android phones.

i'm newbee here thanx very much need so much this tones

Could you get the message received, message sent sounds too?

thank you mate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast