Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

Default Re: BlackBerry Ringtones

Hi. Does anyone know where I can get the "Classic Phone Remix" ringtone from the BlackBerry Bold 9650??? I can't find it anywhere!

This is great. I just switched over from Blackberry and I have come accustomed to their ringtones. So for someone who is tech challenged and is just experiencing Android for the very first time, how do I get one of these ringtones into my HTC Amaze and to where it shows up in the list of ringtones?
    Thanks

You are my hero! thank you

Thank You!

Thank You!

nice, thanks

how to set as a notifications tone ?

Quote Originally Posted by androidfachry View Post
    how to set as a notifications tone ?
    please answer

In order to set a ringtone as a notification you must create a folder called "notifications", all lower case letters and, of course, no quotations around the word (mine is on my SD card) and place the audio file in there.
    Hope that helps.
    "On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."
    - Kevin Flynn, (Tron, 1982)

THANK YOU!! I missed my BB ringtones sooo much....they were even in my dreams. This is awesome!!

I tried doing this but an error popped up saying that the disk was write-protected and that I should either remove the write-protection or remove the disk. I have no disk in my computer in the first place. What do I do? By the way, I am using an actual blackberry text message alert ringtone rather than a caller ringtone. I did everything you said but it won't allow me to insert the notifications folder with the blackberry folder.

Quote Originally Posted by bornmarch93 View Post
    I tried doing this but an error popped up saying that the disk was write-protected and that I should either remove the write-protection or remove the disk. I have no disk in my computer in the first place. What do I do? By the way, I am using an actual blackberry text message alert ringtone rather than a caller ringtone. I did everything you said but it won't allow me to insert the notifications folder with the blackberry folder.
    If I'm reading your complaint correctly, he was saying to create that folder on your sd card on your phone, not your home computer. Then move the files over into that new folder.

I love to blackberry phone ringtone . its voice is too sweet and too peacfull.

New member here and joined so I could get the BB ringtones.
    Downloaded the zip file to my computer but it extracts only 3 tones and none of them are BB ringtones. Getting error message that the zip file is bad.

What am I missing?

For like, I dunno, 5 years now, I've been looking for a specific blackberry alert. It was called "Zen", I used to set it as my text alert, and it had this odd effect of sounding like it came from no specific place... hard to explain. but any chance you could hook me up with that pretty please?

Hi, thanks for your helpful info and link. Much appreciated! I'm running a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I downloaded the file. When i go to settings> sound> Message, i don't see the ringtone there. Can you please assist me? Thanks!

Side note: i don't have an sd card. Can it still be done on the device?
    Last edited by Brian Marks2; 05-09-2014 at 04:45 PM. Reason: added
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12