The AC staff home screen thread (lots of big images)

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
We Android users love to set up our devices just right, with everything we want or need within easy reach right from our home screens. We also like to share and compare with each other, and enjoy looking at some of the more exotic setups some folks have going on.

Someone asked the other day, wondering what the AC staff's home screens looked like. I sent a shout out to the forum mods and blog writers to send me a quick snap, without doing any tidying up. So here you go!

In no particular order:

Alex Dobie

Alex.png

Andrew Martonik

Andrew.png

Casey Rendon

Casey.png

Chris Parsons

Chris.png

Derek Kessler

Derek.png

James Falconer

james.png

Jennifer Stough

Jennifer.png

Jerry Hildenbrand

Jerry.png

Kevin O'Quinn

Kevin-O.png

Michelle Haag (her clock is wrong because she totally cheats at Candy Crush Saga lmao)

Michelle.png

Patrick Schroedl

Patrick.png

Paul627g

paul627g.png

Phil Nickinson

phil-screen.png

Sean Brunett

Sean.png

NotJustAPhone

Steve.png

As you can see, some of us are all about business, some so full of Holo it hurts, and some just want the basics. We're all different people with different tastes :) If you have any questions about what the devices are, or any apps, widgets or wallpapers used, sing out. We'll do our best to answer them!

Last edited:

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Previously known as the "customization queen" among my other droid dna'ers, I have recently retired nova launcher in lou of sense 5 and the capability of arranging apps in folders in my app drawer. No fear, though, I'm not done with my customizing days, and if you ever need help with nova or UCCW, I'm your go to gal!

TechZOnline

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Surprised to see so many near stock looking home screens. I'm mostly too lazy to setup mine to be pretty so it's more functional than anything.

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing... To me, functionality is more important than looks and feel. Guess most people at AC also look at Android that way.

Sonicaholic

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Really surprised to see so much stock, so I decided to share my gnex. Original was from mycolorescreens user which I don't remember but I took the uzip & molded to suit my needs & wants. Simple uccw 3 widget set up for home screen.
u4e9ujum.jpg

Home
a4yru7at.jpg

Left
e8ubaben.jpg

Right

I'd add my tablet too but it died so only got my phone to play with :'(
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members