What's your alarm sound?

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
My favorite. Been using for year or 2 is the intro to Conan O'Brien talk show on TBS Conan. Love it works wonders.

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
The objective of the alarm is to get my attention, no matter HOW much I want to sleep. The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow - wakes me every time.

packy

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I use the music for the "eye catches" that the anime show Azumanga Daioh used going into and coming back from commercials (the linked YouTube video has both the going and and coming music; on my devices, I have these as two separate alarms that I alternate between) (also, this video cuts off the first few notes of the going theme when it first loads, but if you rewind to the beginning, it plays the whole thing).

video

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I got this app called omg button and i got ozzy saying all aboard for crazy train wakes me up in a good mood :)

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

MrBucket85

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I want an alarm that will wake me up without pissing me off. If I have to wake up to a jarring sound like the standard "buzzer" alarms I will be angry all day. My alarm of choice uses the 3rd and 4th movements of the William Tell Overture. The 3rd movement is peaceful and gradually gets louder until the 4th movement starts (think the Lone Ranger) and if I'm not up by then it's my own fault.

(Starting at 6:10)
ROSSINI: William Tell Overture (full version) - YouTube

Last edited:

damian.grant

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Fairy fountain from the Samsung devices. Quiet enough not to put me in a bad mood, but the running water makes sure I don't just want to get up, I have to.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I just use the default alarm sound on my phone with the briefing alarm that speaks the weather and my agenda which is rather twisted and morbid because the news usually talks about a train wreck or a terrorist attack and then it plays that joyous song right after. Wakes me up laughing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on AT&T

karnoff

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I have a free tunes I vary between, mostly video game songs. They're all calm enough. A couple tunes from chrono trigger (peaceful days), a couple wild arms (wild arms 1, opening) and the ocarina of time kokiri forest tune. Then there's back in time by Huey Lewis - all are zedge

Posted via Android Central App

New-N7

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
When I clicked on your link, I got a black screen and 21seconds of your alarm. No way to download on my "old" Nexus 7 (4.3). What am I doing wrong?

wpavlik2

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
They annoy my wife to no end, but I have 2 that I know will always wake me...

1) midi version of In the Hall of the Mountain King.
2) "5 Piece Chicken Dinner" by the Beastie Boys. (it's on Paul's Boutique)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair