1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do you make the wallpaper match the screen view of the photo?

I don't fully understand why I can't make my wallpapers match the entire photo as I see it on the screen.

Whatever I do magnifies a portion of the app. If I use one app that allows the entire picture, it still magnifies.

Does anyone know an app that can set wallpapers based on the screen view just like what you see when you browse pics? I know this may affect the vertical view. I'm sure the app would be able to make allowance for this. I just don't want it cutting off my pics in landscape view.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 4
    Loving my new SG3.
    Previously happy EVO 4G owner ..mostly..
    Acer A500
    Thankful for Android Central. It's how I learned about Android and dived into the deep end!

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4.2 KitKat

Default Re: How do you make the wallpaper match the screen view of the photo?

The wallpaper magnifies because it needs to use the ONE picture for ALL of your launcher pages.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: How do you make the wallpaper match the screen view of the photo?

Quote Originally Posted by YouTube View Post
    The wallpaper magnifies because it needs to use the ONE picture for ALL of your launcher pages.
    It doesn't have to scroll through. There are settings where you can stop it from scrolling as you go through the pages. I'm looking for an app that lets me control this and use the pics as I want. I know that if I want to have it pan with my pages and orientation, then the cropped/magnified method is necessary since it's just on big desktop with glimpses of sections that we think of as pages.
    However, there has to be something that lets me set and use just like a PC.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 4
    Loving my new SG3.
    Previously happy EVO 4G owner ..mostly..
    Acer A500
    Thankful for Android Central. It's how I learned about Android and dived into the deep end!