Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Thanks.

Default Re: Military / Firearms wall papers?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    Ok I am a veteran and an amateur competitive shooter (pistol, rilfe, two gun, skeet, trap, sporting clays). I have looked high and low for military themed (specifically US Army) or firearms related wall papers and can't find any. Can anyone help?
    Thanks for your service!

Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
    perkdog65 likes this.

I started with something from a Tattoo great - Sailor Jerry... a little old school tattoo... then created a little wallpaper for myself... then I thought I'd share.

Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper

I liked the Sailor Jerry tattoo above... so I created a outline of it and put that on a Blue Flames background... I really like the work and now use it as my new daily driver.

Flames Wallpaper

USS Carl Vinson... one of the carriers I lived on for a little over 3 years!!!

I'm Army and I remember that boat. I was assigned to Norfolk Navy base when she came in to have everything removed before being sent to Northrop Grumman for refitting. Also that was the last battle group my cousin was attached to before he retired from the Navy. The CPOs mess was the bomb . Great food.

Here is a Navy one:

Great sound

Quote Originally Posted by 97trakin View Post
    I'm Army and I remember that boat. I was assigned to Norfolk Navy base when she came in to have everything removed before being sent to Northrop Grumman for refitting. Also that was the last battle group my cousin was attached to before he retired from the Navy. The CPOs mess was the bomb . Great food.
    Don't let your cousin hear you call her a "boat"... boats are those things that sink on purpose, they call them submarines... the USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70) is a Ship!!! And that was also the last ship I was stationed on before I retired... I did spend 7 more years in Hawaii before I retired, but someone had to do it
    Flames Wallpaper
    hobbled likes this.

Don't let your cousin hear you call her a "boat"... boats are those things that sink on purpose, they call them submarines... the USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70) is a Ship!!!
    You are so right. I don't know what I was thinking lol. She is definitely a SHIP.
    If you get to see her insides again you'll be VERY impressed.
    My Andriod'foo is stronger than your Apple'foo.

Quote Originally Posted by 97trakin View Post
    You are so right. I don't know what I was thinking lol. She is definitely a SHIP.
    If you get to see her insides again you'll be VERY impressed.
    I lived inside her for over 3 years... after 3 years it's not that impressive... and I've even seen her out of the water.
    Flames Wallpaper

I lived inside her for over 3 years... after 3 years it's not that impressive... and I've even seen her out of the water.
    Understandable ^ .
    The ole girl has been given new life. I was very impressed after seeing what she was like prior.
    My Andriod'foo is stronger than your Apple'foo.
    Thanked by:

Veteran's bump!!!
    Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

I love this wallpapers, especially the light version, but... would it be possible to download the gradient versions too? I mean, just as they looks behind the logo on the preview image.....

Last edited by Avena; 09-18-2011 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avena View Post
    I love this wallpapers, especially the light version, but... would it be possible to download the gradient versions too? I mean, just as they looks behind the logo on the preview image.....
    I'm not really sure what you are asking... can you press the "Quote" button on one the images you are talking about and give me a little more detail on what it is you want?
    Flames Wallpaper
    cellman#CB likes this.

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts

Perhaps I could trouble you for something featuring the Sig Sauer P226 and/or logo?

Quote Originally Posted by LASoxFan View Post
    Perhaps I could trouble you for something featuring the Sig Sauer P226 and/or logo?
    Give me a couple days... I'm out on vacation right now... when I get home i'll search around. If anything I'll take a couple pictures of my own P226 (40S&W) bi-tone.
    Flames Wallpaper

Found this online...

Flames Wallpaper

Veterans Day week bump!!!
    Flames Wallpaper

New one that most military, current or former, will recognize...

Last edited by fatboy97; 12-22-2011 at 12:27 PM.
    Flames Wallpaper
    Thanked by:

After seeing this new logo for the USS Minnesota at the Viking's game last weekend I had to put it into a wallpaper for my device.

Flames Wallpaper
    FrankXS likes this.

Seems that Picasa on Google has changed some things... so now all the images I have posted and worked fine in the past are now just showing as smaller images... so I'd have to edit all the posts of all the images just to fix them... if you want to download any of my images, just let me know which one and I'll fix the post so you can get the full image.
    Flames Wallpaper

A few of the Kitty's that I worked on...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Military / Firearms wall papers?-020808-n-1955p-001.jpg   Military / Firearms wall papers?-021129-n-2844m-043.jpg   Military / Firearms wall papers?-031122-n-9742r-005.jpg   Military / Firearms wall papers?-040822-n-8704k-002.jpg   Military / Firearms wall papers?-040925-n-0295m-030.jpg  

Military / Firearms wall papers?-051023-n-5088t-001.jpg   Military / Firearms wall papers?-051204-n-5088t-001.jpg   Military / Firearms wall papers?-060115-n-7571s-002.jpg   Military / Firearms wall papers?-060310-n-0194k-003.jpg  
    Thanked by:

This thread needs a pre Veterans day bump!

Veterans day bump!

Tip: Never rush to download any APP "Updates", read the feedback for a few days so that you can see if other people are having issues with it and/or changes to permissions or other you may not want! Always use a Back Up APP!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Free DropBox! Back up to & Sync your Phone to your Computer Free! Always have your stuff when you need it with @ Dropbox . 2GB Plus account is Free! Plus earn up to 500 Mb's for each referral! Up to 32GB Free! http://db.tt/szmjeyX
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast