Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Please help newbie

First off, I apologize if I am in the wrong forum for my problem. I have switched from iPhone to Android and it has only been 2 weeks. I discovered a theme that I really liked and downloaded it from Karsakoff dev. It is called Like Next Launcher Theme UltraColor. Now I have no idea how to install it. Can anyone please help me?

Global Posts
    13,931 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Please help newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dougherty1 View Post
    First off, I apologize if I am in the wrong forum for my problem. I have switched from iPhone to Android and it has only been 2 weeks. I discovered a theme that I really liked and downloaded it from Karsakoff dev. It is called Like Next Launcher Theme UltraColor. Now I have no idea how to install it. Can anyone please help me?
    Welcome to the forums.
    It sounds like it is a theme for Next launcher. Simply download Next launcher (I think there is a free one in Play) and then in that launcher's settings, you should be able to apply the theme. I don't have Next myself, so I can't check.

General Help and How to probably would have been a better place to put this question.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    ffejjj likes this.