Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [ICONS][APEX/NOVA/ACTION/GO Launcher] DjSkarpia FREE SUI Icon Theme 1400 Icons

Hi guys, i'm djskarpia developer and i make icon themes for android. Maybe some of you know me for my StockUI or Cyrcle or Quadro icon theme. BTW, i'm here to post a FREE Theme: it's the first version of STOCK UI, my first theme that collected over 7000 downloads as a paid theme on play store. Last weeks i remade all icons and i made a new version (restyled) that i published on play store. So this version is the first version and not the second restyled that is currently published. The over 7000 downloads are a proof that this theme will improve your home screen To support me and my works, i suggest you to open the dashboard that comes with the app and look for my themes on play store (all quality works and supported with weekly updates) and buy some or all of them (you won't regret that). In alternative you can open the link i'm providing in this page. Now move on the theme

★Features★:

▪1400+ HD icons (144144)
    ▪Icon Mask for other icons
    ▪30+ Fantastic Wallpapers
    ▪for Apex Only: Sense 5 font
    ▪for Nova: 16 Dock Styles that we can name in settings
    ▪Launchers supported: Apex/Nova/Action/Holo/Go/Adw/Unicon and all launchers that support Nova icon packs
    ▪Lots of icon alternatives, don't forget to choose manually in the icon picker

Download Link : http://goo.gl/ea5wmG - if you want to share that, you can do but please, provide the link to this post and don't forget to mention my google play page.

My other themes Screenshots: if you want to check them out, click on this badge button here: