So I'm considering the move over to Android, and am trying to wrap my head around all the customization that's possible. Well this one site has got my attention; Beautiful Android Themes, Wallpapers, and Homescreens . I can't get over how gorgeous some of these screens can be but am a bit confused.
Many of the screens are using the Themer launcher. Well my question is, when you use one of those themes, are you locked in to using it exactly how it comes? Or can you swap out some of the icons with others that you might deem more useful to you?
- 05-02-2014, 10:09 PM #2
- By DudeThatsErin in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2014, 06:19 PM
- By Mst99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 05-03-2014, 04:46 PM
- By oaklandm in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:19 PM
- By omrebel in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:04 PM
- By RavenSword in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:26 PM