Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

We need a Christmas Lloyd Wallpaper very rapidly!!!!
    Thanks,

Mark
    Kyo7135 - Treo600 - Treo650 - Treo 700 - BlackBerry 8800 - Blackberry 9000 - Droid - Storm 2 (failed Experiment) - Droid - Droid X - iPhone4S (waiting to come back to Android with HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S4)
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,023 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Christmas Lloyd, but I want an open forum vote for a new name!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tony bag o donuts View Post
    Christmas Lloyd, but I want an open forum vote for a new name!!!!!
    C'mon, the name is obvious... Lloyd Christmas!

Droid > Droid X > Droid Incredible 2 > Droid > Galaxy Nexus

Holiday Lloyd I made!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Android Central new logo wallpaper (updated 11/1)-lloyd-christmas.jpg  
    Thanked by 3:

lovin it!

Motorola Droid, Viewsonic G-Tablet, Logitech Revue, HTC Thunderbolt, B&N Nook Color

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    And finally...Here's a 1024x768 version.
    I love these thanks, but when I try to up load it as the background it says it needs to be larger than 800x600 pixels. Im I doing something wrong can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by crackberryconvert View Post
    Holiday Lloyd I made!
    Hope you don't mind, I added some snowflakes to it lol

Thanked by:

Screen shot of GF's phone. She did the theme by herself.

Thanks to all for their contributions,

D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Android Central new logo wallpaper (updated 11/1)-screenshot953.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by scodoublet View Post
    Hope you don't mind, I added some snowflakes to it lol

Very Nice addition!!

hey AndroidCentral, i have a little suggestion for you. how bout you all make a Lioyd widget, maybe 2 diff sizes. 2x1 1x1 or something, and put it up on the market. i would love to see LIoyd up on the market. see i want to be able to change my wallpaper and still have LIoyd on my home screen! PLEASE??

oh, and maybe one widget with LIoyd sitting in a little airplane, well because airplanes are a symbol of freedom, and Android is an free and open plat form, only seems fit.. besides i LOVE Airplanes, and Flying. if LIoyd could fly a plane on my phone, id fly my phone, with LIoyd everywhere i fly. PLEASE PLEASE!! i know it wouldnt be that hard for ya!
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Quote Originally Posted by freeflight777 View Post
    hey AndroidCentral, i have a little suggestion for you. how bout you all make a Lioyd widget, maybe 2 diff sizes. 2x1 1x1 or something, and put it up on the market. i would love to see LIoyd up on the market. see i want to be able to change my wallpaper and still have LIoyd on my home screen! PLEASE??
    Try desktop visualizer, this should work for what you are wanting.

Global Posts
    534 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jallen View Post
    I went ahead and made a black version to my liking. Works well with text on your home screen.
    Fantastic!
    Thanks
    Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it ~ Woody Allen

Default Santa Lloyd wallpaper?

How easy would it be to create a 'Santa Lloyd' wallpaper for my Epic? Any ideas?

Why after I download light version I can get it to go to my wallpaper droid x

I'm assuming you're downloading it with your phone correct? When you download something with your phone it goes to the download folder. If you want the image in your wallpaper folder you have to move it there using a file manager such as Astro File Manager found in the market. Your other option is to plug in to a computer via usb and just browse your files and move the image that way. Hope that helps.

*Edit* just realized you were probably wondering why the image isn't list under the wallpapers section when you long press on the home screen to change wallpapers. This slipped my mind because I never change my walls from that menu anymore because of the reason your asking about. I just made a wallpapers folder and access it from my gallery and set the wallpapers from there.
    Last edited by scodoublet; 12-12-2010 at 10:56 AM.

But how do I save it so I can locate it and make use it?

Quote Originally Posted by ishore View Post
    But how do I save it so I can locate it and make use it?
    If you're looking at the image on your phones browser just put your finger on the image and hold it there until a menu pops up and you can select Save Image. It will download to your 'Download' folder on your phone.
    Formerly VZWRocks

Global Posts
    4,272 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

Quote Originally Posted by WalMarx View Post
    can you make a desktop sized version? 1680x1050
    I second that request!
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison
    Androidoholic

Global Posts
    1,531 Global Posts

Thanks!

This is awesome! think you can do other colours as well?

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    In case anyone is interested, I did a little cropping and moving and cutting and pasting and got this sucker to fit my 1680x1050 widescreen resolution on my PC. Enjoy!

i would actually like to see a full desktop size for this too!

Quote Originally Posted by lyk13 View Post
    Hi guys,

consider me an oddball, instead of the default 2 versions, I'm actually using this:

Because the default ones leave me having to leave spaces so as not to block Lloyd, but this one, I can just have them all over the place except for his head LOL.

I wonder if this can be made into an official size? I manage to set the wallpaper to encase the 2 mini Lloyds as well though lol.

how do you download lloyd onto my cell phone? thanks

i love lloyd and i am new to android central with my 1st droid incredible . thanks for the wall paper
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast