Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,010 Global Posts

Default [Official] Android Central new logo wallpaper (updated 11/1)

You asked for them, so here you go. Hot off the press, a couple of phone-sized wallpapers of the new logo. (960x854)

Note: Desktop-sized wallpapers are coming.

ac_wallpaper_960x854_dark (updated 11/1)

ac_wallpaper_960x854_light (updated 11/1)
    Last edited by Phil Nickinson; 11-01-2010 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Updated links with new versions - no more banding!
    Thanked by 96:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    equus, ajonesma, Johnly and 3 others like this.
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,023 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Yeah baby!!!!
    Thanked by 2:

I have a hard time finding wallpapers for my Incredible that aren't ruined by my icon placement, etc. Just wanted to say thank you for the dark wallpaper. Looks great on my phone.

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts
    ROM
    Motorola Xoom Running ICS

Thanks looks awsome... i would love to see an android central live wallpaper

can you make a desktop sized version? 1680x1050

Fantastic!!!

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Wallaper Thanks

Thanks for doing the wallpaper and sharing with us ...however, I like the old logo better ...is there a wallpaper available for that?

I like it! I like really dark themes so I might put some grey to the bg in photoshop and maybe move the android guy up just a bit and my dock covers his feet.
    Thanked by 2:
    UnusualSuspect likes this.

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Why did you do this? I hate this green thing! I mean I will put the wallpaper on but come on this thing doesn't suit Androidcentral..

New logo is fantastic!

Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod-7.0.3.1

WOW I just posted something about wallpapers for the new avatar on Twitter the other day!! Nice walls!!! BTW need to see AC-1 as a twibbon... (yeah I nicknamed him AC-1... may change the number to the actual start date of Android Central once I figure it out!)

How do you install this on droid x. i scanned them with barcode scanner but dont know what to do next,, Im new at this Please help

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Can anyone make the background red and dark red? the dark is great but dark in red would be even better.

Global Posts
    549 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 7 Nightlies

New logo is awesome, lets get more wallpapers with it!!!
    Rooted DROID Incredible
    +Android 2.3.5
    +CyanogenMod 7 Nightlies - Mixer Theme
    +ADW EX i2 Theme

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Red261 View Post
    Can anyone make the background red and dark red? the dark is great but dark in red would be even better.
    I agree. It would look better on my DInc, since it has red accents already...

Quote Originally Posted by tmax1964 View Post
    How do you install this on droid x. i scanned them with barcode scanner but dont know what to do next,, Im new at this Please help
    After you scan the barcode, a list of results should appear. Select the link next to the image of a barcode which should make the image open in the browser then press your finger down on the image and hold until a window appears with the options to either save the image or view the image. In this case, you want to save it so click that then you'll find it in the "download" folder of your gallery and should be able to set it as a wallpaper from there.

Enjoy!

Default new AC logo is amazeballs

holy cutenesss!!!!!! i LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!! turn my swag on immeds.

ROM
    Stock-ish

For the Moment users (AMOLED battery saver version). Good for 3 screens, kinda wonky with 5. Leaves enough space for one row of icons on bottom and each side on main screen without impacting picture.

Thanked by 3:

I was just going to ask for one with a black background...nice!

Android with an attitude! The dark theme fits the my Tmobile g2 perfectly :-D

Wold love to see a 320*480 for my Palm Pre as I patiently wait for the day when my account allows me to upgrade!

Umm, is the color banding on the background my screen's fault (EVO) or did I or someone else screw up when saving the image? Kinda ruins it for me, great design tho.

Global Posts
    464 Global Posts

I'm seeing the banding on my DX also. Still lovin the papers!

I noticed the banding as well. Not too picky as I do really enjoy this wallpaper over what I was using. Would also really enjoy a large wallpaper for my computer background, like a previous poster suggested (both light and dark versions).

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

nevermind It's been posted 3 times already... lol I guess I should have read the thread 1st eh?

I would rather have AndroidMan by himself on an all black background for my EVO
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast