wallpaper request

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I was hoping someone could help me make a couple of wallpapers for my Dinc using my sons hockey team logo's.

I would like each logo to be on the smaller size (like the size of 4 icons on a home screen) and centered.

This one I would like a blue or orange background and if you could remove the 97 on the puck.

index.jpg

This one I would like a black background and if you could remove the white background that is on there.

L_Blizzardlogo1_4829385.jpg

These wallpapers would be great to show off to the other parents (many have Android phones) and would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
All right, let me say it... those two images are really too small. You're not going to get a very good background screen using either of those two. Do you have anything larger?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't find anything better could you make them to what ever size they need to be before looking to bad.

Thanks

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The first image will take me a little time, but here is the second. I could not enlarge the image, but used a Droid black background and put the image in center after I removed the white background around it... hope you like it. It might take a little time tomorrow night to work with the other one.

Blizzard.jpg

Reactions: mclarryjr

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Here is a better version of the above background... plus it's built for the DINC rather than the Droid... even though the Droid background will work on a DINC.

Blizzard2.jpg

Reactions: mclarryjr